- Yudanaka Hot Spring
- 1 min walk
- 3 min walk
- 5 min walk
- 7 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
In the city center, Maruka Ryokan is in an area with good shopping. Shiga Kogen Ski Area and Ryuoo Ski Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Jigokudani Monkey Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at M-Wave Olympic Memorial Arena or Aqua Wing Arena.
- Yudanaka Hot Spring - 1 min walk
- Shibu - 3 min walk
- Nishimiya Shrine - 5 min walk
- Jigokudani Monkey Park - 7 min drive
- Dragon King Mountain Park - 16 min drive
- Yudanaka Station - 9 min walk
- Iiyama Station - 26 min drive
- HAKKO - 5 min walk
- Asashinaya - 7 min walk
- コーヒーショップ - 7 min walk
- ティーサロン 都 - 7 min walk
- Goen - 9 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2000 for adults and JPY 1500 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Maruka Ryokan Yamanouchi
- Maruka Yamanouchi
- Maruka Ryokan Ryokan
- Maruka Ryokan Yamanouchi
- Maruka Ryokan Ryokan Yamanouchi
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Quintessential Japanese Hospitality
The owners are so nice!!! Sometimes you can forget how much difference it makes to be greeted and welcomed into what is essentially a home instead of a hotel. From the moment you arrive you will be met with the biggest smiles and kindest hearts. I travel ALOT! And have met some great people and owners, and still this one surprised me. We came to the area to go to the monkey forest and to top it all off - they will literally offer to drive you there which was so nice of them! This was my first Ryokan. With all the options you have when booking I highly suggest giving this one a try versus another boring hotel you can book anywhere. It exemplifies quintessential Japanese hospitality!