Travelers give high marks for the lakeside setting in Nago-Torbole, which is also known for its mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. Top sights around the area include La Rocca, Tower of Apponale, and Arco Castle.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodations in Nago-Torbole
- The closest major airport is in Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo), 31.1 mi (50.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio), 39.9 mi (64.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nago-Torbole
Biking is a top activity, and Busatte Adventure Park is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Saint Andrea Church and Customs House.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Nago-Torbole. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Aktivhotel Santalucia - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- SeeLE Garda Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Miorelli - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Top places to see outside the city include La Rocca, located 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Tower of Apponale, which is 3.2 mi/5.1 km away.
Dressing for Nago-Torbole
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Nago-Torbole gets about 27.40 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F