Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel near Atsuta Shrine
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Nagoya, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Nagoya-Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Atsuta Shrine, and Shirotori Garden. Nagoya City Science Museum is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) away.
This hotel features 5 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, and a 24-hour business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, conference space, and concierge services.
All 246 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers. Minibars, room service, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Grand Court Nagoya
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 10 meeting rooms are available. This Nagoya hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Hair salon
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 246
- Number of floors - 30
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Bathtub only
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Star Gate - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Chinese Restaurant Karin - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Sushi Kenzan - This sushi bar specializes in sushi and serves lunch and dinner.
Tankuma Kitamise - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Orchid Garden - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 4500.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2600 for adults and JPY 1300 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1235 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 4500.0 per night
- ANA Crowne Plaza Court
- ANA Crowne Plaza Grand Court Nagoya
- ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Court
- ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Grand Court Nagoya
- ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Grand Court
- ANA Crowne Plaza Grand Court
- Ana Grand Court Hotel Nagoya
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.