- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Hotel Mielparque Nagoya
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Single Room, Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Smoking (Upper Floor)
Single Room, Non Smoking (Upper Floor)
Double Room, Smoking
Double Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Smoking (2 Semi Double Beds)
Twin Room, Non Smoking (2 Semi Double Beds)
Twin Room, Smoking (Upper Floor, 2 Semi Double Beds)
Twin Room, Non Smoking (Upper Floor, 2 Semi Double Beds)
Twin Room, Smoking (2 Semi Double Beds with 1 extra bed)
Twin Room, Non Smoking (2 Semi Double Beds with 1 extra bed)
Japanese style Room, Smoking
About this area
Located in Nagoya, Hotel Mielparque Nagoya is near a metro station. Nagoya TV Tower and Nagoya Castle are notable landmarks and Port of Nagoya Aquarium is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Nagoya Dome or Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Kurumamichi Station is 5 minutes by foot and Shin-sakaemachi Station is 11 minutes.
- Nagoya Institute of Technology - 8 min drive
- Tsuruma Park - 8 min drive
- Nagoya TV Tower - 9 min drive
- Oasis 21 - 9 min drive
- Nagoya Dome - 10 min drive
- Chikusa Station - 3 min walk
- Kurumamichi Station - 5 min walk
- Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 44 min drive
- ポッシュポピーノデリカテッセン - 3 min walk
- 居酒屋 我楽多文庫 車道店 - 4 min walk
- 本郷亭 - 4 min walk
- おかげ庵 - 4 min walk
- コメダ珈琲店 - 5 min walk
About this property
Hotel Mielparque Nagoya
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mielparque Hotel Nagoya
- Mielparque Nagoya
- Mielparque Nagoya Hotel
- Hotel Mielparque
- Hotel Mielparque Nagoya Hotel
- Hotel Mielparque Nagoya Nagoya
- Hotel Mielparque Nagoya Hotel Nagoya
Frequently asked questions
I booked this hotel at the last minute due to a change in plan. The staff were helpful and their English was reasonable. The lobby and entrance areas look really nice, but the main hotel looked a bit worn. The room was a good size but the bed was hard - probably not too bad by Japanese standards, but a bit hard for me! Ditto the pillow!
Pros: The room size was great, as was the wifi. The lobby area had a space I could catch up with a friend as well.
Cons: Less hard bed & pillow?!
Location: It was 4th stop (Chikusa) on the Higashiyama subway, so easy to get back to the main train station. The Tokugawa Art Museum was one stop and a 10 minu