Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star adults-only ryokan near Shikemichi
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Nagoya, this ryokan is within a 15-minute walk of Shikemichi, Noritake Garden, and Nagoya Castle. Hoshoinosu-kannon Temple and Tokugawa Art Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A spa tub, laundry facilities, and a garden are available at this ryokan. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 9 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus safes and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Kyoya Ryokan features a spa tub, a garden, and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Spa tub
- Year Built 1996
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 8:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the ryokan include a spa tub.
Check-in time starts at 4:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 9:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1998 per person (approximately)
- Kyoya Nagoya
- Kyoya Ryokan
- Kyoya Ryokan Nagoya
- Ryokan Kyoya
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.