- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Toyota Kaikan Exhibition Hall
- 5 min walk
- Toyota Stadium
- 4 min drive
- 17 min walk
- 18 min walk
- Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Plaza Hotel Toyota is located in Toyota. Toyota Kaikan Exhibition Hall and Toyota Municipal Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Sankoji Temple and Choko-ji Temple. Jozan-en and Denpark are also worth visiting.
- Toyota Kaikan Exhibition Hall - 5 min walk
- Toyota Stadium - 4 min drive
- Toyota Municipal Museum of Art - 4 min drive
- Toyotashi Kuragaike Park - 10 min drive
- Kagoda Park - 11 min drive
- Tsuchihashi station - 8 min drive
- Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 50 min drive
- WAKU House — 1 min walk
- 豊田下市場食堂 - 17 min walk
- 幸楽園豊田下市場町店 - 18 min walk
- マクドナルド豊田元町店 - 3 min drive
- にぎりの徳兵衛豊田挙母店 - 4 min drive
About this property
Plaza Hotel Toyota
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 935 for adults and JPY 935 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Plaza Hotel Toyota
- Plaza Hotel Toyota Hotel
- Plaza Hotel Toyota Toyota
- Plaza Hotel Toyota Hotel Toyota
- Liked: Cleanliness
Middle of the Road Stay
Nice enough stay for a not-so-often business stay. Older hotel with Sauna facility attached. The room was quiet although the area is busy with traffic. Coming back from my run at 9PM the bozoku where out revving their bike engines. Once in my room, I was not bothered by the noise. Why hotels insist upon making a copy of my passport or gaikokujin torokusho continues to be bothersome. When I told them they could check my info to confirm that I have legal and valid reasons for being in Japan (living/working here for 16 years!)but not copy it, the young guy seemed utterly perplexed. The senior staff took over for him and accepted my request. Not a bad stay at all, just appearing outdated when compared to the new Route Inn(or even the older Route Inn) within within 10 minutes of this place. Also, if you are doing business at/near the TMC complex it will be convenient. If you need to cross town, rush hour traffic can be difficult.