Overview of Sea Life
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Suite, Sea View
Deluxe Suite, Sea View
Deluxe Family Sea View Suite
Deluxe Suite with Sea and Pool View
Deluxe Suite with Pool Access
Deluxe Suite with Garden Access
About this area
Located in Nahariya, Sea Life is near the beach. Akhziv Beach National Park and Baha'i Gardens are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sokolov Beach and Nahariya Zoo-Botanical Garden.
- Nahariya Zoo-Botanical Garden - 17 min walk
- Sokolov Beach - 18 min walk
- Akhziv Beach National Park - 5 min drive
- Western Galilee Hospital - 10 min drive
- Ghetto Fighter's House - 15 min drive
- Nahariya Station - 11 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 92 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering kosher dishes. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ILS 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Room comfort
Last time I’ll visit this hotel
This is not my first stay at this hotel. This time they did not had enough guest so they have decided to cancel the buffet breakfest!!! They did not tell us in advance, just gave me poor plate with rgg 2 cheese, olives and tuna (I am vegiterian!!). It was really disapointment comparing to the standard I expacted. No sorry nor no compensation was offer. I will not return again.