See yourself sauntering through the roads during your next holiday, taking note of the monuments or the beautiful world everywhere around you. However, there's one draw you are especially anticipating: Nanjing Road Shopping District. Right now is the moment to get yourself there.
Nanjing Road Shopping District Accommodation
Hotels near Nanjing Road Shopping District
No trip to the area is complete without a visit to Nanjing Road Shopping District.
It's in Shanghai, a delightful city that's definitely worth exploring.
There are 32 hotels within a radius of 0.6 miles of Nanjing Road Shopping District. You're sure to find one that fits the bill. Among the most well-loved establishments are the Le Royal Meridien Shanghai, The Westin Bund Center Shanghai and Shanghai Marriott Hotel City Centre.
Accommodation can often be a considerable expense when touring the world, so why not save a few bucks and book a room at one of the close-by budget hotels? The Peninsula Shanghai and the Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund are two well-situated hotels that are just 0.7 miles and 0.7 miles away.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is something you dream of, you'll find upmarket hotels in abundance around here. Make sure you check out the Hyatt On The Bund, which is a mere 1 mile away. Another great place is the Andaz Xintiandi Shanghai - a concept by Hyatt, 0.9 miles away.
There's no need to go without hot coffee and delectable delights in the streets around Nanjing Road Shopping District. Costa Coffee is a regarded spot loved by local people and visitors alike, and is merely a convenient stroll away. Once your stomach starts grumbling, go to another establishment in the nearby area, Papa John's. Afterwards, head to Barbarossa Lounge and get a beer or two.
Once you've checked out Nanjing Road Shopping District, you might want to venture further. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- With just about everything you want situated in one precinct, Yong'an Department Store is the perfect place to get your shopping fix.
- Be sure to arrange a trip to engage with the captivating exhibitions at Shanghai Museum of Pen and Ink.
- Experience the bustling environment and score a bargain or two at Shanghai Fashion Store, a renowned store in the region.
- You don't have to be famous to hang around some of the biggest names to have walked this planet. Plan a trip to Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum and capture moments with a variety of popular and realistic wax statues.
- People’s Park is an ideal spot for the entire group. Pack some snacks and watch the kids run around and play.
A good way to get to Nanjing Road Shopping District is via rail. Roughly 0.3 miles away, 上海市青少年訓練管理中心 is the nearest rail station. Shanghaï Maglev train is also nearby at a distance of just 0.6 miles.
Downtown Shanghai places to stay here on Expedia have everything you need, so you will certainly have sites near Nanjing Road Shopping District that you'll fall in love with. There were hundreds of travelers in the past twelve months, so you won't be alone. You'll travel with confidence when it comes time to reserve your spot, too: many visitors approve of their Downtown Shanghai hotel. Need help deciding? All the inside info you could want we can provide right here.
- And we offer accommodations that are comfortable for all kinds, including families and singles.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling feature, the staff at accommodation near Nanjing Road Shopping District go beyond all targets.
- You'll find hotels in Downtown Shanghai are always presentable and fresh.
Downtown Shanghai accommodation received more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. And thanks to our excellent catalogue of hotels near Nanjing Road Shopping District, you can stay right nearby.
All About Downtown Shanghai
There are still more activities to do in Downtown Shanghai after Nanjing Road Shopping District is checked off your agenda.
- Downtown Shanghai excursions haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but skyrocketing stays mean now is a good moment to make your reservations.
- Be informed about regional history, then head out on the town to end your adventure right.
- Downtown Shanghai also knows some things about rolling out the welcome mat after you spend some hours on its ample action.
Say goodbye to the views you're used to and call on some new landscapes. Paying a visit to Downtown Shanghai is definitely the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Nanjing Road Shopping District from Expedia. Book today!