Travelers to Nankou will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Great Wall of China, Ming Tombs, and Summer Palace.
- There are 195 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.), 26 mi (41.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nankou
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Great Wall of China, Ming Tombs, and Summer Palace. Additionally, you'll find Old Summer Palace in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Nankou, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 18 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- An Ping Hotel Changping Nankou Branch is located in central Nankou. This 3-star hotel in Changping features free breakfast and free parking.
- Beijing Marriott Hotel Changping is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Changping can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Nankou
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 16°F at night
- Nankou gets about 26.42 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 17°F