Travelers to Nanqiaozhen will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 267 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl.), 21.2 mi (34.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Shanghai (PVG-Pudong Intl.), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nanqiaozhen
Places to visit in the larger region include Guhua Park, Fengxian Beach, and Bihaijinsha Beach. In the area, you'll also find Shanghai Jiao Tong University and Shanghai Film Park.
As you make plans for a getaway to Nanqiaozhen, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Pullman Shanghai South is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the center of Nanqiaozhen. With a stay at this hotel in Nanqiaozhen, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with satellite TV.
- Novotel Shanghai Clover is located 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the heart of Nanqiaozhen. This 4-star hotel in Shanghai features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Shanghai Marriott Hotel Kangqiao is 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from central Nanqiaozhen. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Shanghai can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Nanqiaozhen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.46 inches of rain falls on Nanqiaozhen each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F