Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Nantucket, MA from $120
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Nantucket Beach Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Beach Condos in Nantucket
- Charming Downtown Nantucket Dwelling on Main St!Nantucket, MAGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- Duplex Sunny Condo in Residential Neighborhood, 5min Walk to Bike Paths!!!Nantucket, MAGet Rates4.4/5Wonderful! (24 reviews)
- Charming new renovated 3 bed/ 1 Bath condo sleeps 6+Walk & Bike to everythingNantucket, MAGet Rates4.8/5Exceptional! (6 reviews)
- Main Street Walking Distance to TownNantucket, MAGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (63 reviews)
- Couple’s Retreat in Nantucket Walk to Attractions!Nantucket, MAGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (11 reviews)
- Mid-Island condoNantucket, MAGet Rates
- Spend Christmas on NantucketNantucket, MAGet Rates
Beach Hotels in Nantucket
Known for its beaches and museums, Nantucket offers a lot for the traveler planning a beach getaway. With 37 beach hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in this walkable destination, it's a breeze to find one that meets your needs.
As you search for a place to stay by the beach in Nantucket, you might be interested in these top-rated hotels with positive customer reviews.
White Elephant Hotel - 4.5-star luxury hotel on Children's Beach. It features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Guests love the beach locale and comfortable beds.
Brass Lantern Inn - 3-star bed & breakfast, 4-minute walk from Children's Beach. Our travelers recommend its good location and breakfast. This bed & breakfast boasts free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Hawthorn House - 3-star guesthouse, 6-minute walk from Children's Beach. It offers free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and air conditioning. Guest reviews highlight the good location and proximity to shopping.
The Barnacle Inn - 2.5-star bed & breakfast near Children's Beach. It features free breakfast, free WiFi, and sun loungers. Guests love the central location and breakfast.
White Elephant Village - 4.5-star luxury hotel on Children's Beach. Our travelers recommend its walkable location and comfortable rooms. This hotel boasts an outdoor pool, a poolside bar, and free WiFi.
Planning Your Trip to Nantucket
Curious about the best time to visit? These temperature and rainfall averages will give you an idea of the local weather.
- Hottest months: July, August, September, and June, with an average temperature of 74°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 26°F
- Driest months: February, July, May, and June, with an average rainfall of 3.18 inches
- Rainiest months: November, March, September, and October, with an average rainfall of 4.17 inches
Sightseeing in and Around NantucketAfter arriving and settling in at your hotel, you might want to venture out and explore everything Nantucket has to offer. If you can't wait to check out the beaches, head to Children's Beach or Jetties Beach for a relaxing day by the water. Experience the area's museums and historical sites, and make time for local attractions like Nantucket Atheneum and Dreamland Film and Performing Arts Center. For even more to see and do, pay a visit to Theatre Workshop of Nantucket or Whaling Museum. Visitors also enjoy Nantucket for its:
- Cocktail bars
Getting Around Nantucket
If you're looking to fly to Nantucket, the closest major airport is in Nantucket, MA (ACK-Nantucket Memorial), located 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.