Book your room at Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer
Get an overview of this hotelCountry-estate living in Napa Valley's St. Helena
Located amidst vineyards and nestled on 8 acres of landscaped grounds, this secluded hotel is 1 mile from downtown Saint Helena in upper Napa Valley.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary at Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer, which also features flower gardens, shaded groves, 2 swimming pools, and spa services.
Antiques, plush beds
The 78 spacious guestrooms at Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer include antique furnishings, complimentary high-speed Internet access, iPod docks, wet bars, bathrobes, featherbeds, and fluffy duvets.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer1 Main St St. Helena CA 94574
Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer offers a desirable location in the picturesque upper Napa Valley wine country. St. Helena, with its charming boutiques and cafés, is 1 mile away.
The inn has 2 splash pools, 2 spa tubs, a conference center, and a business center with complimentary high-speed Internet access. Complimentary wireless Internet access is offered throughout the hotel. Additional features include a piano and a garden. Parking is free.
Garden Sanctuary Spa Services offers massage, facials, and a variety of health and beauty treatments in 2 treatment rooms. In-room spa services are available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 78
Family Friendly Amenities
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pools
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
A Wine Country breakfast (surcharge) is provided each morning in the Harvest Table restaurant and on its adjoining patio with vineyard views. The breakfast includes scrambled eggs, quiche, breakfast meats, freshly baked bread and pastries, freshly squeezed juice, and seasonal fruit. Guests can also enjoy breakfast in their own room.
Harvest Table - With a special emphasis on locally sourced dishes, this fine dining restaurant is open for brunch, lunch, and dinner. Harvest Table gets most of its rotating seasonal ingredients from Californian artisanal producers, as well as the inn's own culinary gardens.
Nearby Things to Do
This property has two splash pools and two spa tubs. The Garden Sanctuary Spa Services offers a variety of health and beauty services in two treatment rooms, in guestrooms, and, from May to October, in a cabana nestled in a redwood grove overlooking the vineyards. Hiking and biking trails are adjacent to the inn. Private yoga and Pilates classes are available on site (surcharge).
Napa Valley's numerous golf courses include Meadowood Golf Club, located three miles from the property. Several local companies offer hot-air balloon rides; the staff can assist with arrangements for flightseeing tours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the property; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee: USD 39.95 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Internet access
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18 for adults and USD 18 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Harvest Inn Charlie Palmer St. Helena
- Harvest Inn St. Helena
- Harvest St. Helena
- Harvest Inn Napa
- Harvest Inn Charlie Palmer
- Harvest Inn By Charlie Palmer St. Helena, CA - Napa Valley
- Harvest Hotel St. Helena
- Harvest Charlie Palmer St. Helena
- Harvest Charlie Palmer
- Harvest Inn By Charlie Palmer St. Helena CA - Napa Valley
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.