not as advertised
Posted Jul 9, 2011
we spent 2 nights in Naples in this bed and breakfast accomodation. here are some things to be aware of:
1. 5 full flight of stairs to reach the terace - very narrow and not lighted - not easy to carry your luggage up if you are less than fit.
2. air condition - only in the living room but not in the 2 bedrooms. ended up opening the windows to sleep at night. result : my son got 12 mosquito bites on the first night, and still counting. the air condition broke down the 2nd night
3. wireless internet - we were given this wireless internet password but none of the wireless networks worked with the password except for an unsecure network with very weak signal. when I approach the owner, he was very nice but unfortunately he did not speak English and I did not speak Italian. he showed me his computer in his unit, which had a wired internet. sent email to my english correspondence for the hotel but no replies on how to fix the internet.
4. weak shower spray - water dribbling out, got cold waiting for the shower.
5. the only washroom in the unit had no ventilation fan
the bed and breakfast has some potential
1. terrace - but need to have working air condition since this unit gets hot in daytime and takes long time to cool at night
2. central location
3. nice owners - better if the one who knows english is available
4. breakfast - did not get to try since we were still sleeping when they knocked. we did not know how to say breakfast in Italian after we were up.