OK hotel for the price
Posted Nov 6, 2015
I was very surprised to see that this hotel got 3.5 stars out of 5! While it does have certain benefits, such as free parking, the downsides are very apparent. My room, while mostly clean, had a very strong moldy smell inside, probably because the ceiling above the shower had a huge patch of mold. An air freshener helped with the smell a little bit but it was still strong enough to make everything feel unclean, even if the general appearance was clean.
The continental breakfast was better than nothing... cereal, juice, pre-packaged pastries, toast, and waffles.
I wouldn't recommend this hotel, solely because of the mold/smell situation, but if those things don't bother you, then probably you would be fine staying here.