The location is in the heart of Naples but you have to buzz to get in and he wasn't there when we arrived so you have to call him but he does not speak English and we didn't get any international phone plan. The mattress is rock hard so uncomfortable and it is really loud with thin walls and being on the street side of the building. Also the blinds are really thin so re room isn't very dark for sleeping. The breakfast leaves something to be desired, it is your basic continental breakfast consisting of pasties cereal and yogurt. The owner is friendly and helps as much as he can but does not speak English so can make it difficult and you can only pay with cash.
Comment from Hotel Management
Dec 26, 2015 by Dario, Hotel Management
Hi, we are happy that we chose and I wanted to clarify the points that they have not fulfilled:
1) We removed 10 minutes and she came right at that moment, we were not there but we arrived immediately.
2) The mattress is great, unfortunately you do not like hard (they taste).
3) Some of the rooms overlook the street but they are protected by a double soundproof glass do not hear anything!
4) The breakfast is special for us !!!! Butter cereal yogurt bread biscuits croissants water the milk chocolate jams and so many things!
5) I apologize if my father does not speak English (I can not do anything)
6) it is not true that you can only pay in cash !!! cards are ammese Mastercad visa and master!
Thank you for your comment