We have significantly reduced prices for extended stays to support traveling medical professionals & first responders.
We’re working hard to keep our Abodes safe and open to anyone who needs them. Check-in is seamless, with no lines to stand in or people to meet to ensure our guests can limit their interaction with others. We are implementing rigorous additional cleaning and sanitizing procedures before and after each stay, providing extra soap in the homes for personal hygiene, and fully stocked with cleaning supplies and paper goods. Our team is dedicated to assisting our guests and are available at any time, day or night.
Our Abode Home's offer our guests an unparalleled experience: design forward, clean, spacious, well-appointed “home-away-from-home” apartment with 5-star service, cleanliness, and communication.
• Luxury Decor by West Elm, CB2, Tuft & Needle, H&M
• Easy access to 100's of shops & restaurants
• Full Kitchen perfectly stocked for a chef's delight
• Convenient onsite parking
• Our homes feature Tuft & Needle Queen Mattresses and West Elm Sleeper Sofas
An important note regarding the listing photos:
The photos on this listing are a representation of like-units that we offer when booking this listing. Airbnb has recently updated the ways in which hosts can display identical or similar listings in order to allow for greater ease of use when managing greater numbers of properties. While there are some subtle differences between units the fit, finish, furnishings, location, and design aesthetic are all in line with what is displayed on the listing, much like you would find when looking at rooms on a hotel's website. In addition, all information regarding the number of rooms, beds, sleeping accommodations, community amenities, parking availability, etc. are accurate to the listing. While guests are able to request the exact apartment represented in the photos, please note that you may be assigned to a near identical home in the same building. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions prior to or after booking.
Just a 5-7 min Uber/Lyft from all the downtown hotspots! Or walk to Marathon Village and enjoy the Garage Coffee Co, Corsair Brewstillery, The Jack Daniels Store, American Pickers Antique Archaeology, and much more!
Your Abode is equipped with a smart TV or streaming device (Roku) which allows guests to access their own streaming accounts that are automatically logged out at checkout. Your Abode does not have cable or satellite service but the streaming device does provide some free TV and movie content.
Interaction with Guests:
You will have access to our team 24/7. You will be provided with contact information for your host, available during the day, as well as our 24 hour concierge service team in case of emergencies.
We make certain you have all of the information you need for a smooth check-in, navigating the space, getting around, recommendations for the best eateries, nightlife, events, as well as information about the necessities (grocery stores, pharmacies, gas stations, ER, etc).
Marathon Village, a unique neighborhood of sorts that has become quite a Nashville hotspot, is made up of a group of 100-year-old warehouse buildings which was originally where the Marathon, a car made in the early 1900s, was built. Fast forward to today, and it has become a complex for artists’, photographers’, and designers’ studios.
Some of Nashville's best whiskey and spirit makers call Marathon Village home. In between your tasting tours, do stop by The Bang Candy Company for one of their amazing marshmallows. You can thank us later!
Serving as a model of adaptive reuse of historic structures, Marathon Village is one of Nashville's most creative communities -- with more than 45 tenants representing fine, commercial, and performing arts. The building used to house the Marathon Factory back in 1910, which produced the Marathon Automobile. Guests are welcome to browse the facilities to see some of the old remains of this historic building in Music City.
Nearby Areas Include:
• Marathon Village -- walking distance! Nashville Pickers, distillery, coffee, shopping, lots of history!)
• Midtown (college bars, Vandy kids, good food)
• Germantown (great food, very safe area, former warehouse district)
• The Gulch (good eats and shopping)
• Lower Broadway ("The Strip", Honkey Tonks, The Ryman, museums, etc.)
• Hillsboro Village (no chains, everything in this area is locally owned)
• 5 Points (Think Nashville's version of Williamsburg or Silverlake)
• 12 South (good eats and shopping)
Free Rides Downtown or Around Town:
Download Lyft and Uber apps to your smartphone for your transportation. A group of 4 new users can have 4 free ride credits. The wait time is minimal (schedule ahead of time for future arrival is an option) and you can track your car arrival on your phone. If you don’t have a car, most Lyft/Uber rides are a couple of miles from everything downtown. Here are some codes :)
Lyft: to receive a discount toward your first ride, enter code SUPERSECRETCODE under "PROMOS" in the app.
Uber: to receive a discount toward your first ride, use promo code vs71m in the app.
Other Things to Note:
** Please be advised guests may be required to sign a guest agreement and provide government-issued identification prior to check in.**
Please be respectful of your new home, neighbors and community. We require our guests abide by the following rules:
• Check-in is 4PM or later.
• Please no open flames, this includes but it not limited to candles, sparklers, incense, cigarettes, cigars,
• Please no illegal activity or substances: The use or involvement of illegal substances is highly prohibited and will result in eviction from the property, and may also result in law enforcement participation.
• We understand things happen but we do require that all guests report any and all damage during their stay.
• For security purpose and to ensure that both parties are completely comfortable, guests who wish to make a reservation must have a completed profile on Airbnb (including a clear photograph of your face so we know that the person booking is in fact the person checking in)
• Guests are required to digitally provide a valid government-issued ID and selfie prior to check-in. This specifically including a photo of the government identification near the face of the guest to verify possession. That identification and individual submitting it must match the name of the person making the reservation. There are no third party bookings allowed, unless using the Airbnb business travel option.
• Guests will be required to sign a separate guest agreement within 72 hours of the confirmation of the reservation via Airbnb (or upon receipt for reservations taking place inside of 72 hours from check in)
• Please be advised Guests will be asked to provide a birthday and current address as building management requires proof of a basic public records search for the primary Guest making the reservation.
• DUE TO RESTRICTIONS PLACED ON US BY OUR LANDLORD AND AS A CONDITION PERTAINING TO OUR ABILITY TO HOST, WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT RESERVATIONS FROM GUESTS LOCAL TO THE AREA (WITHIN 60 MILES OF NASHVILLE). BY BOOKING, YOU HEREBY ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THIS CONDITION AND THAT YOU’LL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW PROOF OF RESIDENCY. ANY RESERVATION WHICH DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THIS RESTRICTION WILL BE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION.
• This building, per the onsite management and the individual lease agreements, is a 100% smoke free; including both private and communal roof-top areas, the unit itself and any other public areas within the building and the communal property regardless of whether inside or out. You must be totally off of the premises and on public property to smoke. If you're a regular smoker and feel you'll have a hard time following this rule we kindly suggest you look into another property. Evidence of smoking will result in a complete forfeit of your security deposit.
EVENTS & GATHERINGS
• We have a zero-tolerance policy with noise complaints, parties or gatherings of any sort. We ask that you please respect our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum. QUIET HOURS from 10PM-8AM.
• We ask that all guests let us know in advance if they plan on having any visitors during their stay. There is a limit of 5 visitors in the apartment itself. There is a limit of 2 visitors in any of the building's amenities. Please no unregistered overnight guests.
FILMING & PHOTO SHOOTS
• If you or your company are interested in utilizing the space for film, television, music video or photo/film shoots of any kind, please contact us via the message portion of the site to discuss details, approvals, pricing, etc.
• Please deposit all trash in trash chute located on your floor (please reference your house manual for exact location).
• Guest agrees to hold the Host harmless against any and all loss, claims, causes of action, demands and/or costs and expenses that may be incurred by the guests in relation to the unit rental. We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items. Subletting the property is strictly prohibited.
• We highly recommend our guests purchase travel insurance to protect them against any issues that would cause a guest to have to cancel their trip. InsureMyTrip offers plans from 21 different carriers, have an easy-to-follow website that allows you to compare and contrast each policy or e-mail details to yourself, and offer a wide range from standard policies to 5 star coverage. If you do a quick online search it should pop up.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events