You get what you pay for
Posted May 12, 2016
Positively, the hotel room was very quiet. I didn't hear other guests or airplanes. The staff members were friendly.
Unfortunately, I would not chose to stay here again for the following reasons:
1) on check-in the room was unclean. Food and drink stains were on the counters and the bathroom appeared to have a black substance on the shower tiles (which my father suspected mold)
2) maid service was not included. I feel with the price we paid it should be. This is the only hotel I have stayed at where it hasn't been included.
3) the hallways and stairwells were filthy with stains and cigarette butts.We stayed for two nights and the trash bin outside in the common area was not changed the entire time (in fact it was overflowing)
4) the comforter and bed linens had stains on them. The room had a weird odor to it.
5) the kitchen did not have any amenities to clean the dishes(soap, sponge, paper towels). In addition there was no trash can or bags in the room.
Comment from Hotel Management
May 24, 2016 by Manager, Hotel Management
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please accept our apologies that your stay was not to our company’s high standards. We provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. In response to your feedback, I will use your comments to retrain our entire staff to ensure we are thoroughly inspecting our rooms and common areas as well as clearly communicating our amenities to make sure your experience is not repeated. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.