Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelNashville hotel across from Country Music Hall of Fame
Popular property highlights
In three-acre park
Set within a three-acre park, this downtown Nashville hotel is across the street from the County Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena, Music City Center, and Schermerhorn Center; entertainment district is 2 blocks away.
Trattoria Il Mulino
The casual chic Italian restaurant Trattoria Il Mulino has opened its fourth location at the Hilton Nashville Downtown, a live pianist performs in the lobby, or catch a show at nearby Bridgestone Arena.
This Nashville Hilton has 330 guest suites on 12 floors. Rooms offer 46-inch HD flat-screen cable TVs in the living rooms and in the bedrooms. 2 multi-line phones with voice mail, executive work desks, refrigerators, and coffeemakers are also provided.
Hilton Nashville Downtown
Guests at the Hilton Nashville Downtown have access to free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour fitness area with cardiovascular and strength-training equipment, a full-service concierge, and a 24-hour business center with 4 computer workstations, printer, fax machine, and high-speed Internet access. Working travelers can utilize the 17,800-square feet (1,654-square meters) of meeting space, which includes point-to-point networking, WiFi and wired Internet Web casting, and 1 outdoor terrace for special events.
Three on-site restaurants, including the chic upscale Italian based Trattoria II Mullino and renowned steakhouse the Palm, add convenience. Classic contemporary piano is featured 5 nights a week in the lobby.
Hilton Nashville Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 14
- Year Built 2000
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1654
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 17800
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 330
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 12
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Separate living room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Sofa bed
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate living room
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed size
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate bedroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
At Hilton Nashville Downtown, several dining options are offered. Start your day with a range of items for breakfast and a cup of coffee.
Trattoria Il Mulino - Enjoy traditional Italian cuisine at this fine-dining restaurant with menu options including soups, salads, antipasti, fresh seafood, brick-fired pizzas, pasta, meat entrees, and desserts. Open for lunch and dinner, reservations are required.
The Palm - The Palm Restaurant serves American cuisine including steak and lobster. Guests enjoy the friendly, relaxed atmosphere and caricatures of the great past and present guests of this restaurant. Open for lunch and dinner, reservations are required.
MARKETSTREET - Open for breakfast daily, this cozy restaurant offers both à la carte items and a buffet.
Room service is also available.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has a fitness area with cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
The Downtown YMCA, located two miles from the hotel, offers racquetball courts, aerobics, and yoga classes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Hilton Hotel Nashville Downtown
- Hilton Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Downtown Hilton
- Downtown Nashville Hilton
- Hilton Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Nashville Hilton
- Hilton Nashville Downtown Hotel
We should mention
Up to 4 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.