Book your room at Hilton Nashville Downtown
Get an overview of this hotelNashville hotel across from Country Music Hall of Fame
In three-acre park
Set within a three-acre park, this downtown Nashville hotel is across the street from the County Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena, Music City Center, and Schermerhorn Center; entertainment district is 2 blocks away.
The Sports Grille
The casual chic Italian restaurant Trattoria II Munio has opened its fourth location at the Hilton Nashville Downtown, a live pianist performs in the lobby, or catch a show at nearby Bridgestone Arena.
This Nashville Hilton has 330 guest suites on 12 floors. Rooms offer 46-inch HD flat-screen cable TVs in the living rooms and in the bedrooms. 2 multi-line phones with voice mail, executive work desks, refrigerators, and coffeemakers are also provided.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hilton Nashville Downtown121 4th Ave S Nashville TN 37201
Guests at the Hilton Nashville Downtown have access to free wireless Internet access in public areas, a 24-hour fitness area with cardiovascular and strength-training equipment, a full-service concierge, and a 24-hour business center with four computer workstations, printer, fax machine, and high-speed Internet access. Working travelers can utilize the 17,800-square feet of meeting space, which includes point-to-point networking, wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, Web casting, and one outdoor terrace for special events.
Four on-site restaurants, including the chic upscale Italian based Trattoria II Mullino and renowned steakhouse the Palm, add convenience. Classic contemporary piano is featured 5 nights a week in the lobby.
Hilton Nashville Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 17800
- Conference space size (meters) - 1654
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 330
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate living room
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 Per night ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate living room
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Palm - Renowned New York steak house serving lunch (weekdays) and dinner to a mostly corporate clientele. Private room is available for special events. Menu includes several different types of steak and lobster. Caricatures of screen legends adorn the walls.
Market Street Restaurant - Open for breakfast seven days a week. Located in the lobby area, this restaurant offers a breakfast buffet with hot and cold selections.
THE Sports Grille - This sports grille and restaurant has 35 HD TVs. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Menu includes grille burgers, giant sandwiches, steaks, and pasta.
Parkview Café - This lobby café offers coffee an espresso drinks in the morning and cocktails and live saxophone jazz in the early evening.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has a fitness area with cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
The Downtown YMCA, located two miles from the hotel, offers racquetball courts, aerobics, and yoga classes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Hilton Hotel Nashville Downtown
- Hilton Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Downtown Hilton
- Downtown Nashville Hilton
- Hilton Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Nashville Hilton
- Hilton Nashville Downtown Hotel