Get an overview of this hotelNashville hotel across from Country Music Hall of Fame
In three-acre park
Set within a three-acre park, this downtown Nashville hotel is across the street from the County Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena, Music City Center, and Schermerhorn Center; entertainment district is 2 blocks away.
The Sports Grille
The casual chic Italian restaurant Trattoria II Munio has opened its fourth location at the Hilton Nashville Downtown, a live pianist performs in the lobby, or catch a show at nearby Bridgestone Arena.
This Nashville Hilton has 330 guest suites on 12 floors. Rooms offer 46-inch HD flat-screen cable TVs in the living rooms and in the bedrooms. 2 multi-line phones with voice mail, executive work desks, refrigerators, and coffeemakers are also provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Nashville Downtown121 4th Ave S Nashville TN 37201
Guests at the Hilton Nashville Downtown have access to free wireless Internet access in public areas, a 24-hour fitness area with cardiovascular and strength-training equipment, a full-service concierge, and a 24-hour business center with four computer workstations, printer, fax machine, and high-speed Internet access. Working travelers can utilize the 17,800-square feet of meeting space, which includes point-to-point networking, wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, Web casting, and one outdoor terrace for special events.
Four on-site restaurants, including the chic upscale Italian based Trattoria II Mullino and renowned steakhouse the Palm, add convenience. Classic contemporary piano is featured 5 nights a week in the lobby.
Hilton Nashville Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Total number of rooms - 330
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 12
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 17800
- Conference space size (meters) - 1654
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Separate living room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate living room
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Sofa bed size
Where to Eat
The Palm - Renowned New York steak house serving lunch (weekdays) and dinner to a mostly corporate clientele. Private room is available for special events. Menu includes several different types of steak and lobster. Caricatures of screen legends adorn the walls.
Market Street Restaurant - Open for breakfast seven days a week. Located in the lobby area, this restaurant offers a breakfast buffet with hot and cold selections.
THE Sports Grille - This sports grille and restaurant has 35 HD TVs. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Menu includes grille burgers, giant sandwiches, steaks, and pasta.
Parkview Café - This lobby café offers coffee an espresso drinks in the morning and cocktails and live saxophone jazz in the early evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has a fitness area with cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
The Downtown YMCA, located two miles from the hotel, offers racquetball courts, aerobics, and yoga classes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Hilton Hotel Nashville Downtown
- Hilton Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Downtown Hilton
- Downtown Nashville Hilton
- Hilton Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Nashville Hilton
- Hilton Nashville Downtown Hotel