- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ascend Amphitheater
- 7 min drive
- Music City Center
- 7 min drive
- Taco Bell
- 17 min walk
- Cici's Pizza
- 3 min drive
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
In the city center, HomeTowne Studios Nashville - Airport/Briley Pkwy is in an area with good airport proximity. Nashville Broadway and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Parthenon and The Hermitage. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Nissan Stadium, or consider Ascend Amphitheater for a night out. Our guests love the motel's quiet location.
- Ascend Amphitheater - 7 min drive
- Riverfront Park - 7 min drive
- Music City Center - 7 min drive
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum - 7 min drive
- Nashville Zoo - 8 min drive
- Nashville Donelson Station - 7 min drive
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Taco Bell - 17 min walk
- Cici's Pizza - 3 min drive
- Papa John's Pizza - 4 min drive
- Ginger Thai Restaurant - 4 min drive
- The Twin Kegs - 4 min drive
About this property
HomeTowne Studios Nashville - Airport/Briley Pkwy
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday - Saturday: 11 AM - 7 PM</li></ul> If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property does not provide dishware in the rooms. Cookware, dishware, and utensils are available for a surcharge or guests may bring their own. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- This property allows guests 18 or over to check in with valid military ID. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Crossland Briley Pkwy
- Crossland Briley Pkwy Hotel
- Crossland Briley Pkwy Hotel Nashville Airport
- Crossland Nashville Airport
- Crossland Nashville Airport Briley Pkwy
- Crossland Nashville Airport Briley Pkwy Motel
- Crossland Briley Pkwy Motel
- HomeTowne Studios Nashville Airport/Briley Pkwy Motel
- HomeTowne Studios Airport/Briley Pkwy Motel
- HomeTowne Studios Nashville Airport/Briley Pkwy
- HomeTowne Studios Airport/Briley Pkwy
- HomeTowne Studios Briley Pkwy
- HomeTowne Studios Nashville - Airport/Briley Pkwy Motel
- HomeTowne Studios Nashville - Airport/Briley Pkwy Nashville
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Well the pictures do not match what you actually get . We booked a room with a double bed and got a room with a single bed . Paid the same price . She cancelled our reservation before we got to the hotel even when we got there before their 7pm check in cutoff time .Room was full of bugs . Completely covered with cockroaches. We paid over $150 to stay in this place when it should have been well under 50 bucks, that’s what it’s worth anyways .