Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel in downtown Nashville, blocks from Vanderbilt
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Nashville's West End
Situated in downtown Nashville's West End, this hotel is blocks from Vanderbilt University, within 1 mi (2 km) of Music Row, the Bridgestone Arena, and Ryman Auditorium, and 2.5 mi (4 km) of LP Field.
Guests of the Hutton Hotel can dine at the restaurant and relax with drinks in the bar. The luxury hotel has 24-hour fitness and business centers and offers complimentary car service with 3 miles.
Rainfall showers, LCD TVs
Guestrooms at the Hutton are designed with custom furnishings and offer city views, premium bedding, LCD HDTVs, high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and granite bathrooms with glass-enclosed rainfall showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Guests of the Hutton can dine on new American cuisine at the hotel restaurant and enjoy drinks and snacks in the bar. A complimentary wine reception is held in the lobby on weekday evenings. The 24-hour fitness center includes cardio equipment with LCD screens and free weights and 2 private treatment rooms are available for spa services. Complimentary Tesla Model S electric courtesy car service is available within a 3-mile radius (first come, first served basis).
Business travelers will appreciate the 4.5-star hotel's 24-hour business center and wireless Internet access. 13,600 square feet of event space includes a large ballroom with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city and flexible meeting rooms along with audio-visual equipment and event catering. Onsite valet and self parking are available (surcharges apply).
This is a smoke-free hotel.
- Total number of rooms - 247
- Number of floors - 15
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (feet) - 7,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- DVD player
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
1808 Grille - The new American cuisine combines traditional American and international dishes and the restaurant serves prime cuts of beef, sustainable seafood, and locally grown produce. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available. The bar serves small plates along with wine, scotch, beer, and cocktails.
Lobby Express - Coffee bar with baked goods, snacks, and drinks.
24-hour room service is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per week
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per week
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Hotel Hutton
- Hutton Hotel
- Hutton Hotel Nashville
- Hutton Nashville
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hutton Hotel is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.