Previous reviews were correct
Posted Mar 30, 2017
1) Odor in hallway. Couldn't wait to get into room.
2) You get what you pay for.
3) Lobby was nice. Staff were friendly at check-in.
4) Room was furnished nicely, BUT my room smelled of smoke. Could not sleep comfortably because of the odor. Was wondering why did I have to initial not to smoke in a room that smelled like smoke. When I informed the staff in the morning how unpleasant my stay was because of the smoke, they apologized and told me my receipt was being emailed to me. No effort to make things right. I simply told them that I would never return.
5) Hampton Inn was more expensive, but a better deal when it comes to cleanliness, comfort, and customer service. LaQuinta was $50 less, but for me it wasn't worth not getting a good night's rest. As a frequent traveler I don't want to stay anywhere where they appear to be more concerned about making money at the expense of customer service.
Comment from Hotel Management
Apr 3, 2017 by SMehaffey, Hotel Management
I’ve received your review of La Quinta Lebanon.
I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! I wish you would have advised us of the room smelling of smoke when you entered the room. Our front desk agent would have happily moved you to a different room. This would have ensured you having an enjoyable stay with us. Which is our top priority.
Your feedback will help us improve our operation.
Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.