Book your room at Marriott Vanderbilt
Get an overview of this hotelWest End Nashville hotel across from Centennial Park
The 11-story hotel is located along the West End corridor, across from Centennial Park; Vanderbilt University is next door, and the Parthenon is two blocks away.
Business and fitness
This contemporary hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center, a business center with Internet access, and Park25 Bistro with views of Centennial Park.
The hotel has 307 large rooms with contemporary local artwork and signature bedding with pillowtop mattresses and down comforters. Enjoy movies & more on a 32-inch flat-panel cable television.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Marriott Vanderbilt2555 W End Ave Nashville TN 37203
Guests of the Marriott Vanderbilt work out in a 24-hour fitness room, or sit back and savor the views from the hotel's patio. Other amenities include wireless Internet access, luggage storage, and covered parking for a nightly fee. A complimentary area shuttle transports guests to nearby areas. Business-friendly amenities at Marriott Vanderbilt include a 24-hour business center and 14 conference rooms spanning 12,000 square feet (1,080 square meters).
Marriott Vanderbilt is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1080
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 307
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2000
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- LED TV
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Park25 Bistro - Savor the flavors with an eclectic American menu that is comfy, local, and within a living room setting. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, the bistro also offers a variety of beer, wine and cocktails and has 12 flat-screen TVs.
Park25 To-Go - Proudly brewing Starbucks, guests can choose takeout sandwiches and pastries from this spot. The Greatroom offers a living room like setting for a quick sit-down snack. Open from early morning until early evening.
Room Service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Marriott Vanderbilt offers a 24-hour fitness room with a strength-training machine, stair machine, treadmill, and other equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Marriott Hotel Vanderbilt
- Marriott Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt Marriott
- Marriott Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Marriott Vanderbilt Hotel
- Marriott Vanderbilt Nashville
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.