Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelWest End Nashville hotel across from Centennial Park
Popular property highlights
The 11-story hotel is located along the West End corridor, across from Centennial Park; Vanderbilt University is next door, and the Parthenon is two blocks away.
Business and fitness
This contemporary hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center, a business center with Internet access, and Park25 Bistro with views of Centennial Park.
Newly renovated guestrooms
The hotel has 307 large rooms with contemporary local artwork and signature bedding with pillowtop mattresses and down comforters. Enjoy movies & more on a smart television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University
Guests of Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University work out in a 24-hour fitness room, or sit back and savor the views from the hotel's patio. Other amenities include wireless Internet access, luggage storage, and covered parking for a nightly fee. A complimentary area shuttle transports guests to nearby areas. Business-friendly amenities at Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University include a 24-hour business center, 14 conference rooms spanning 12,000 square feet (1,080 square meters), and a concierge lounge.
Marriott Vanderbilt is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 11
- Express check-out
- Year Built 2000
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 1080
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 307
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Smart TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Park25 Bistro - Savor the flavors with an eclectic American menu that is comfy, local, and within a living room setting. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, the bistro also offers a variety of beer, wine and cocktails and has 12 flat-screen TVs.
Park25 To-Go - Proudly brewing Starbucks, guests can choose takeout sandwiches and pastries from this spot. The Greatroom offers a living room like setting for a quick sit-down snack. Open from early morning until early evening.
Room Service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University offers a 24-hour fitness room with a strength-training machine, stair machine, treadmill, and other equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Marriott Hotel Vanderbilt
- Marriott Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt Marriott
- Marriott Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Marriott Vanderbilt Hotel
- Marriott Vanderbilt Nashville
- Nashville Marriott Vanderbilt University Hotel
- Nashville Marriott Vanderbilt University
- Marriott Nashville At Vanderbilt University Hotel
- Nashville Marriott
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.