Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Nashville, IN from $90
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Nashville Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Nashville Pet-friendly Hotels
Nashville Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Nashville with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 3 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Review these popular Nashville hotels and accommodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Lil Black Bear Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with concierge services and a library. Customers enjoy this 3.5-star bed & breakfast's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at Hotel Nashville. This hotel offers sofa beds and living rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Salt Creek Inn. This motel provides guests with free wired Internet. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
Planning Your Trip to Nashville
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- April-June: the average is 85°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Nashville is 44.84 inches
Exploring Nashville with Your Pet
Known for its hiking trails, Nashville has lots to offer visitors including its live music and theaters. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Brown County State Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Lake Monroe. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Zoo'Opolis Exotic Petting World.