Definitely not a good impression
Posted Sep 6, 2016 on Hotels
My dad and I stopped here since we were so tired and knew we couldnt make it the rest of the way home. The room smelled musty. As we did a quick look around the room there was mold on the ceiling, paint was chipping off the walls, the ac unit was broken and dirty, the access to the room was from outside by parking lot and the lock on the inside of the room was broken which did not make us feel safe at all. I went to the clerk and she said she could give me another room but it would be upstairs, well my dad is disabled and cant climb stairs and no elevator was available. So we immediately checked back out and went down the street to a much cleaner hotel.