Why, oh why???
Posted Jun 27, 2016 on Hotels
My husbands first comment was "bet you can get some good crack here". Then someone in the parking lot asked us if we wanted some. The manager informed me the pool had been closed by the health inspector. (There's your sign.) The room was dirty, stained carpet, broken door lock, stained walls, paint blotches, grimey shower, cigarette burns on the sink and night stands and roaches. Worst place I've ever given money to stay in, ever! Have pictures but can't post them. All bargains are not bargains.