Get an overview of this hotelFormer train station is elegant Nashville hotel
Popular property highlights
Near The District
An impressive National Historic Landmark, this former train station is adjacent to the Frist Center for the Visual Arts and 4 blocks from The District, Nashville's dining and entertainment quarter.
Opened in 1900, the hotel boasts classic Romanesque architecture, which includes a barrel-vaulted ceiling of Tiffany-style stained glass.
Plush beds, plasma TVs
Guestrooms include custom mattresses and fine linens. Also provided are HD flatscreen TVs with pay movies, custom workstations, and marble bathrooms with robes and ROAM luxury bath products.
- Comfortable rooms
- Central location
- Helpful staff
- Comfy beds
- Guestrooms were a little noisy
Union Station Hotel Nashville, Autograph Collection
In downtown Nashville, Union Station Hotel Nashville, Autograph Collection is adjacent to the Frist Center for the Visual Arts. Within seven blocks are major attractions including The District dining and entertainment quarter, Nashville Convention Center, and the State Capitol.
A National Historic Landmark, opened in 1900, this Romanesque building offers an impressive lobby featuring a 65-foot barrel-vaulted Tiffany-style stained glass ceiling, gold leaf-covered bas-relief sculptures, marble floors, and a limestone fireplace. The hotel also features 7 meeting rooms and free WiFi access in public areas.
Guestrooms and suites embody today’s Nashville with elements such as refurbished walnut walls, custom iron and wire chandeliers, leather accents, and dynamic artwork.
This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1900
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 6
- Number of floors - 7
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
This property offers breakfast (surcharge) for all guests. Room service (limited hours) is also available.
Carter’s - This restaurant and bar features the creations of Executive Chef Joey Ray, who combines his native Tennessee roots with fine-tuned culinary skills from New York and the Napa Valley. Carter’s bar features shareable plates, smoked specialties, and unforgettable desserts, all with southern edge and modern sophistication. Craft cocktails abound at Carter’s where guests can enjoy local Tennessee-made spirits. Whiskey flights are available daily from a curated list of specialty bottles, and local beers are available on tap. Offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room Service - Available 6:30 AM to 1:30 PM and 5 PM to 10 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel provides a complimentary fitness room with cardio equipment and free weights.
The Cumberland River, five blocks from the hotel, offers adjacent running and cycling paths. J. Percy Priest Lake, 11 miles away, features boating, water skiing, sailing, fishing, and other activities. Riverboat cruises depart from Gaylord Opryland, 12.5 miles away, which also features a golf course that's open to the public.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Hotel Union Station
- Union Station Autograph Collection
- Union Station Autograph Collection Nashville
- Union Station Hotel
- Union Station Hotel Autograph Collection
- Union Station Hotel Autograph Collection Nashville
- Union Station Hotel Nashville Autograph Collection
- Union Station Nashville Autograph Collection
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.