Top Hotels Near Nassau County Aquatic Center in East Meadow
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Nassau County Aquatic Center
Top Hotels Close to Nassau County Aquatic Center
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 8, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 26, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 26, 2020
Nassau County Aquatic Center Hotel Guide
Nassau County Aquatic Center is a sight that you'll be glad you added to your to-do list.
To visit it, take a trip to East Meadow.
You don't have to go far to track down a room around Nassau County Aquatic Center. There are 6 within 2 miles. Only 0.6 miles away is the Long Island Marriott. The Hilton Garden Inn Westbury and the Holiday Inn Westbury, 1 mile and 2 miles away, are also worth checking out.
For the thrifty traveler, there are several affordable accommodation options in the vicinity. The Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury and the Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage are a few places you'll want to consider.
Look into staying at one of the area's luxury hotels to make sure that you get the most comfortable sleep in town. You'll find outstanding amenities and a glamorous atmosphere at the Garden City Hotel and the Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection.
A delicious dinner awaits at The Carltun (1899 Hempstead Turnpike, East Meadow), a convenient walk of 0.4 miles from Nassau County Aquatic Center. Don't head back to the room yet! The Palm Court at The Carltun (1899 Hempstead Turnpike, East Meadow) is a great bar to stop by for a few late-night beers.
Other Places to Visit near Nassau County Aquatic CenterHere's a taste of some of the other things you can do in close proximity to Nassau County Aquatic Center:
- Step outside and enjoy the natural beauty of Eisenhower Park. While you're visiting, be sure to go for a bit of a stroll around the walking trails.
- Cradle of Aviation Museum isn't just the everyday aviation museum. It has interactive displays for adults and children alike.
- Nassau County Firefighters Museum and Education Center is bound to be a worthwhile museum adventure.
- If you're a lover of stage productions, you should experience an evening at JetBlue Sky Theater Planetarium.
- Head to Long Island Children's Museum, a place to occupy the kids that's both educational and fun.