Nice all inclusive hotel close to the beach
Posted Mar 23, 2017
1. Nice location close to the airport and easy transportation.
2. Has its own beach, all inclusive and private, plus some included water activities.
3. Very friendly housekeepers come everyday to clean up the room, had a comfortable and nice experience in the room.
1. Mostly horrible food except the buffet and the fine dining restaurant-Black Angus.
2. Some rude servers at the restaurants.
The staffs at front desk, concierge, bell desk, and pool were all great and super friendly, mostly every department of the hotel had great staffs and customer service.
However, I had a horrible experience with their restaurant servers. That ruined one of my nights there. I'm not gonna go into details but overall some servers didn't have a professional manner/not well trained since they work in an all inclusive resort and don't receive tips. The tips are included in the hotel fee. In the end they did apologize to me after I reported everything to the manager on duty and the department director. I appreciate the effort from the managers and directors.
The food in the hotel was mainly bad, if you're a food lover, I highly recommend you to stay at another hotel. The only decent food they had (all included) was in their buffet but I bet you don't want to dine at a buffet for every meal. They also have a fine dining restaurant with great food and AMAZING servers (I appreciate their service) but that is not included in the hotel fee so you gotta pay extra for the food