History buffs will enjoy exploring Natchez, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its casinos and local tours. In Natchez, there are 47 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Natchez
Cultural venues in the city include Auburn Museum & Historic Home, Historic Jefferson College, and Rhythm Night Club Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Natchez National Historical Park, Melrose, and Zion Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church. The city's riverfront and sunsets provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Natchez Bluff Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Natchez. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Brandon Hall Plantation - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Bisland House Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and clean rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Clermont Bluffs Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Natchez
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Natchez gets about 2.17 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 38°F