Visitors to Natchitoches are sure to enjoy the festivals, riverfront, and sporting events. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its local tours.
- There are 77 hotels and other accommodations in Natchitoches
- The closest major airport is in Alexandria, LA (AEX-Alexandria Intl.), 44.4 mi (71.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Natchitoches
The city is well known for its festivals and cultural venues like Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Fort St. Jean Baptiste, Prudhomme-Rouquier House, and Kaffie-Frederick General Mercantile Store. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Cane River National Heritage Area, North Toledo Bend State Park, and Cypress Bend Park.
In Natchitoches, you'll find 77 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Church Street Inn - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Downtown Historic can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Chateau Saint Denis - Our customers like the central location and comfortable rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Downtown Historic can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with WiFi.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Natchitoches - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Natchitoches
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Natchitoches is 55.50 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 39°F