Think of yourself sauntering through the city center during your perfect day off, gazing up at the beautiful scenery or the monuments wherever you look. However, Nathan Road Shopping District is one draw you are especially anticipating. For a while, you have wanted to escape there, and right now is finally the time to get yourself there.
Best Places to Stay Near Nathan Road Shopping District
Hotels near Nathan Road Shopping District
No family vacation is fully complete without a visit to Nathan Road Shopping District, a landmark you'll remember for ages.
Come and visit it in Kowloon.
There are plenty of accommodation options within walking distance of Nathan Road Shopping District. Top ones include The Peninsula Hong Kong, InterContinental Hong Kong and Hullett House.
You'll be grateful for the convenience of having a generous selection of budget hotels in the area. Placed 1 mile from it is the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, but you might also want to take a look into the Ritz Carlton Hong Kong if you want another to choose from. It's 0.9 miles away.
If you're hunting for a hotel that's extra special, you'll come across lots of upmarket offerings nearby. One of the local favorites is the W Hong Kong, a walk of only 0.9 miles away. Another is the Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong. You'll easily find this spot just 0.3 miles away.
You'll quickly see there is a broad range of shops and local eateries, such as Greyhound Cafe (尖沙咀廣東道17號海港城海運大廈地下G01號舖), close to Nathan Road Shopping District. When the sun starts setting, head to The Langham, Hong Kong Hotel (號, 8 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui). It's just 0.2 miles away.
Not ready to leave? Not to worry, because there's lots more than just Nathan Road Shopping District to do in the region:
- For a lot of us, a vacation isn't a vacation without a trip to a shopping center. Make your way to iSQUARE where you can devote a day to looking around its impressive array of retail outlets and eateries.
- Go on a shopping spree, run a few errands or just sit back with a drink at K11 Shopping Mall, a favorite shopping destination for local and international visitors alike.
- Hong Kong Space Museum is a great place for a close encounter with another galaxy.
- If the doors are open to the public, you can see the thoughtful design of Kowloon Mosque and Islamic Centre from the inside.
- You and your family can get involved in community art and culture events at Hong Kong Cultural Centre. Take a look at their stimulating upcoming performances, art displays and art courses.
The rail terminal, Intercity Through Train Station, is located 0.8 miles away from Nathan Road Shopping District, making the metro a convenient method of transportation.
Places to stay in Hong Kong here on Expedia furnish all that you need, so you can be certain to have lodging near Nathan Road Shopping District you'll fall in love with. Hong Kong welcomed quite a few sightseers in the last year, so start searching. All the secret guidance you could ever want we have just a few clicks away. When you're ready to book, you'll spend boldly: sightseers of all manner endorsed their Hong Kong hotel.
- The staff at accommodation near Nathan Road Shopping District provide awesome service, as you might expect near such a magnificent feature.
- You'll find lodging in Hong Kong are always presentable and neat.
- You're on the right website if you want room contentment in addition to tidiness.
It's easy to see why Hong Kong getaways got more visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. We see your desired spot in your future thanks to our big selection of hotels near Nathan Road Shopping District.
Intriguing Hong Kong Facts
After Nathan Road Shopping District is accomplished, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Hong Kong.
- Find an adorable boutique to look for gifts and dine on an enticing dish of the local foods.
- Take a day to plot some adventures, and you'll soon realize Hong Kong also is an ace when it comes to receiving its guests.
- Hong Kong hasn't been very prominent in the guide books, but is currently starting to make itself known.
You'll never regret planning a journey to Hong Kong, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Nathan Road Shopping District from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old vistas and usher in some all-new scrapbook photos!