See yourself wandering through the lanes of your next getaway, gazing up at the lovely landscapes or the buildings wherever you look. But there's one feature you've been especially looking forward to: National Alinari Museum of Photography. It's been an item on your to-do list for as long as you can remember, and right now is the time to get there.
Places to Stay Close to National Alinari Museum of Photography
Hotels near National Alinari Museum of Photography
If National Alinari Museum of Photography is at the top of your itinerary, you might like to know some more about it?
Go and visit it in Florence.
Dying to rest your head near National Alinari Museum of Photography? You'll be pleasantly surprised, since there are 444 choices to choose from, and they're all just a short walk away. Some good ones include The St. Regis Florence, J.K. Place Firenze and The Westin Excelsior, Florence.
There's most definitely no requirement to splurge on your accommodation. You'll be pleased to know that there are numerous budget hotels situated near to this attraction. The Four Seasons Hotel Firenze, 0.9 miles away, or the Golden Tower Hotel & Spa, at a distance of 0.2 miles, are likely to be what you're looking for.
If you're on the look out for a stylish, comfortable haven to head back to after all that sightseeing, the numerous nearby upmarket accommodations should tickle your fancy. Make sure you check out the Palazzo Magnani Feroni, which is only 0.3 miles away. A second option is the Hotel Brunelleschi, 0.3 miles away.
National Alinari Museum of Photography is adjacent to some local eateries where worn out travelers can take a quick break after a long day of tours. Grab a seat, get a coffee and get your caffeine boost at Caffè Gilli. A little later, you ought to delight in some dinner at another nearby establishment, Grand Hotel Baglioni. Itching for a beer? Keep the beverages flowing at J.K. Place.
Before you leave, check out the other things to do here:
- Do what generations before you have done, spend time looking around and exploring, or simply catching up with friends at Santa Maria Novella Square.
- Travelers and locals alike love seeing and admiring the impressive art exhibits at Museo Marino Marini.
- An iconic building and a place of worship, Santa Maria Novella Basilica and Museum is a must-see, no matter your religious beliefs.
- Go on a tour of Palazzo Rucellai, this fascinating and significant palace is absolutely iconic.
- Go on a guided tour of Strozzi Palace and learn about this palace's fascinating history.
Firenze Santa Maria Novella is as close as the train can get you to National Alinari Museum of Photography, it can be found about 0.2 miles away. A second nearby rail terminal is RFI, which is 0.2 miles away.
Our Santa Maria Novella motels and lodging offer all that you require, so you can be certain to have locales near National Alinari Museum of Photography that you'll fall in love with. Lots of visitors stay here to retreat from it all, so you will not be by yourself. You'll set off with certainty once reservation time arrives, too: numerous explorers would recommend their Santa Maria Novella hotel to their friends or coworkers. All the secret advice you're looking you'll find right here.
- Looking for suites that are comfortable in addition to presentable and neat? You're on the right website.
- "Tidy, fresh, and prepared to welcome you in" is the goal for Santa Maria Novella hotels.
- The guest services at hotels near National Alinari Museum of Photography will be awesome which can only improve your holiday to this dazzling feature.
With Expedia's excellent inventory of hotels near National Alinari Museum of Photography, you can stay right at your preferred spot.
Exciting Santa Maria Novella
After National Alinari Museum of Photography is crossed off your list, there are still further activities to see and do in Santa Maria Novella.
- Check out some activities near Santa Maria Novella so you can truly investigate each sight on offer in the region.
- Enjoy a night of fun and games to conclude your good times right; next day, get educated about Santa Maria Novella's past.
- Take a time to plan some excursions, and you'll soon find Santa Maria Novella also knows a thing or two about specialized assistance.
Paying a visit to Santa Maria Novella is unquestionably the best notion you've ever had, especially when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near National Alinari Museum of Photography from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old sights and meet more than a few breathtaking new selfies!