Imagine yourself on your next day off: you might picture yourself ambling through the boulevards, noticing the marvellous scenery or the monuments wherever you look. Still, there is one attraction you've been looking forward to most of all: National Archaeological Museum of Athens. For a while, you have wanted to go there, and now is finally the time to check it off.
What Are Some Places to Stay Nearby National Archaeological Museum of Athens?
Hotels near National Archaeological Museum of Athens
There's surely a reason why hordes of adventurers decide to venture to National Archaeological Museum of Athens over and over again.
The country's capital, Athens, houses it.
There are an impressive 62 hotels within 0.6 miles of National Archaeological Museum of Athens. You're sure to find what you're looking for well within convenient walking distance. The Fresh Hotel, Radisson Blu Park Hotel, Athens and Hotel Katerina are a few of the most popular establishments.
Searching for lodgings which won't eat into your savings? As luck would have it, there is a wide array of budget hotels in the area. The Hotel Grande Bretagne, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens and the King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens are two of the well-placed hotel options, that can be found 1 mile and 1 mile away.
Don't forget that you have the option of choosing one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you like the idea of giving yourself a treat. Make sure you look into the O&B Athens Boutique Hotel, just 0.9 miles away, and the Periscope Hotel, 1 mile away.
The streets that neighbor National Archaeological Museum of Athens offer a treat for the tastebuds as well as the eyes. ΚΑΦΕΚΟΥΤΙ is the perfect place for a mid-morning caffeine boost. For a hearty meal, Hotel Meliá Athens is a local dining spot that tourists frequently dine at. Afterwards, stop by Radisson Blu Park Hotel, Athens and grab a round of cocktails.
You don't have to travel very far from National Archaeological Museum of Athens to find other things to do in this vicinity:
- Visions of academic excellence are evident in the hallowed halls of National Technical University of Athens. Find out when it's accessible to visiting guests and experience a different side of everyday student life.
- The creative plays and other productions put on at Veaki Theater are enjoyable examples of the local culture.
- Research the event schedule and savor a bit of culture at Alfa Theater. It hosts an assortment of entertaining plays for most interests and tastes.
- At Hellenic Motor Museum, tourists can gain an insight into the early development of present-day transport systems.
- Go back in time and take a stroll through Omonia Square, a popular local spot to unwind and watch the world pass by.
It is 0.6 miles from National Archaeological Museum of Athens to the most conveniently located rail transport station, Athens Railway Station.
Our Athens City Centre places to stay supply all the things you want, so you can be certain to have locales near National Archaeological Museum of Athens that you'll appreciate. Athens City Centre saw more than a few guests in the last year, so start going. Need help making a decision? We have the tips and recommendations you're searching for right here. You'll rest easy once booking time is here, too: numerous newcomers would propose their Athens City Centre hotel to a friend.
- As you might hope near such a fine monument, the staff at lodging around National Archaeological Museum of Athens go beyond all goals.
- "Fresh, tidy, and quick to receive you" is how Athens City Centre hotels are run.
- From big families to travelers on their own, we have pleasant suites for all kinds.
As you can see, it's understandable why getaways in Athens City Centre received extra visitors in 2016 than 2015. You can stay right nearby thanks to Expedia's diverse roster of hotels near National Archaeological Museum of Athens.
About Athens City Centre
You'll still have lots to do in Athens City Centre when you've achieved National Archaeological Museum of Athens.
- Athens City Centre hasn't been too prominent in the guide books, but is beginning to be recognized.
- Use some time to organize one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon discover Athens City Centre also knows its stuff when it comes to personal hospitality.
- Visit one of the territory's museums, then enjoy the bars and pubs to end your good times.
Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and tip your hat to some all-new photo opportunities. Planning a holiday to Athens City Centre is always a good plan, especially when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near National Archaeological Museum of Athens from Expedia. Book today!