When you envision a fresh spot, you probably see yourself wandering around the streets, noticing the monuments or the exquisite landscapes wherever you look. Still, there's one feature you've been especially looking forward to: National Children's Castle. For a while, it has been an entry on your to-do list, and now is the moment to mark it off.
Where to Stay Close to National Children's Castle
Hotels near National Children's Castle
So, you're off to National Children's Castle?
The country's capital, Tokyo, proudly hosts it.
There are 51 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of National Children's Castle. The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo, the Park Hyatt Tokyo and the Grand Hyatt Tokyo are some you'll want to consider. They're situated 1 mile, 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Hold on to your hard-earned dollars and book one of the several budget hotels located nearby. The Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel (0.6 miles away) and the Uraku Aoyama (0.9 miles away) are popular names that you might like to look into.
Remember that you have the great option of staying in one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you feel like having a special treat. Two hotels that lead the way in comfort and architectural design are the Dormy Inn EXPRESS Meguro Aobadai Hot Spring and the Hotel Fukudaya, which are located 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
As you and your group roam the streets that surround National Children's Castle, check out ジェルボー 東京本店. Smell the scent of coffee and try a few sweet pastries. Wanting something more nourishing? Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu is a worthwhile dining spot in the area. Want to end the night with a few beers? You won't have to go too far to find BLUE NOTE TOKYO（ブルーノート東京）.
During your visit to the area, you'll figure out that there is so much more than just National Children's Castle to check out:
- If the weather is bad, National Children’s Castle is a fun location for those on the road with kids of any age.
- Catch a live production at TOKYU THEATRE Orb and be entranced by the local actors working the stage.
- With just about everything you want found on one central site, Omotesando Hills is a popular place where you can fulfill your shopping desires.
- Leave your stress behind and go on a shopping spree at Dior Building, a locally renowned retailer.
- Engage with local history at Hachiko Statue, a well-loved landmark in the area.
Going to National Children's Castle by rail can be one of the better options. The nearest station, Omote-sando Station, is 0.4 miles away. Another close rail terminal is Shibuya Station, which is 0.4 miles away.
Our database of resorts and hotels in Shibuya delivers all you require, so you can be sure to have accommodation near National Children's Castle that you'll adore. Shibuya welcomed more than a few sightseers in the past year, so get hunting. You'll spend confidently when you are ready to make your reservation, too: many new admirers would recommend their Shibuya hotel to a buddy. Need help making a decision? All the tricks and tips you're looking you'll find right here.
- Appropriate for such a lovely landmark, the guest service at accommodation near National Children's Castle is great.
- "Neat, presentable, and quick to receive you" is always the end game for Shibuya hotel rooms.
- We've got it here if you want spaces that are snug plus clean.
It's simple to see why accommodation close to Shibuya got extra visitors in 2016 than the year before that. With Expedia's big directory of hotels near National Children's Castle, you can stay right in the area.
Once you've checked National Children's Castle off your list, you'll still have things to do in Shibuya.
- Make your way into a cute boutique to search for gifts and appreciate a delightful dish of its signature ingredients.
- After some hours spent on its ample activities, you'll see Shibuya also knows its stuff when it comes to special welcomes.
- Shibuya voyages haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but soaring numbers of visits mean today is the day to make your move.
Get ready to wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and call on some breathtaking landscapes. Paying a visit to Shibuya is decidedly the best notion you've ever had, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near National Children's Castle from Expedia. Reserve now!