When you envision your perfect getaway, you might see yourself rambling through the roads, noticing the gorgeous landscapes or the buildings wherever you look. However, National Flag Memorial is one draw you have been looking forward to in particular. For a while, you have wanted to escape there, and the day has finally arrived to mark it complete.
Where to Stay Near National Flag Memorial
Hotels near National Flag Memorial
When you see National Flag Memorial for yourself, you'll absolutely understand why it is considered to be an iconic site in the region.
Traveling there is half of the adventure, as it is located 160 miles from the country's capital city, Buenos Aires, in a place called Rosario.
With as many as 24 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around National Flag Memorial, you're sure to find a place you like. Some are the Ros Tower Hotel, the Hotel de la Cité and the Plaza Real Suites Hotel, just 0.7 miles, 0.5 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Stash a few dollars by booking a night or two at a budget hotel in the neighborhood. 0.4 miles away, you'll arrive at the Esplendor Savoy Rosario, but if that's not right for you, then an alternative is the Hotel Solans Riviera, which is 0.8 miles away.
If you are thinking about splurging on accommodation, how about you look into one of the many upmarket hotel options in the area? Be sure to look up the Hotel Solans Republica, only 0.4 miles away, and the 1495 Apart, 0.9 miles away.
Cafe del Español is a well-known spot that's near National Flag Memorial. Travelers in search of a pick-me-up come here for hot coffee and sweet treats. Later on, you might feel inclined to get going to another nearby dining spot. Grab a table for dinner at Hotel República Solans and select a dish you've never tried before. You'll definitely want to get the night started at Majestic Hotel Rosario, one of this neighborhood's most bustling bars.
Before you leave, check out the other things to do here:
- Immerse yourself in history at Monumento Nacional a La Bandera, a well-loved monument in the area.
- Monument to the Fallen of the Malvinas War, a well-known monument, is a great place to call into and will help develop your understanding of local history.
- As your family explores, make sure that you remember to visit and admire Rosario Cathedral, the most significant cathedral in this area.
- Like history? Plan a visit to Palace of the Lions and discover the momentous political decisions that have occurred there over many years and governments.
- Try and spend a while watching the world go by and taking in the history of Plaza 25 de Mayo.
Expedia's registry of Rosario resorts and hotels provides everything you require, so you can surely have locations near National Flag Memorial that you'll enjoy. It's time to start going: Rosario experienced quite a few newcomers in the past year. You're only a few clicks away from the recommendations and guidance you need. You can rest easy when reservation time is here, too: newcomers of all kinds approve of their Rosario hotel.
- The concierge services at lodging around National Flag Memorial will be great, which can only enrich your holiday to this magnificent monument.
- We have suites that are serene for all groups, from families with children to travelers on their own.
- Rooms in Rosario hotels are always neat and clean.
With our extensive list of hotels near National Flag Memorial, your choice spot is waiting for you.
There are still even more things to do in Rosario with National Flag Memorial achieved.
- Rosario has been hidden away, but it is starting to gain in status.
- Discover the perfect boutique to find a few keepsakes and add a date for a tasty meal of the local foods.
- Rosario also is an ace when it comes to welcoming its travelers with a friendly hello after some hours spent on its ample activities.
Bid adieu to the same old vistas and meet some breathtaking new selfies. You'll never regret planning a trip to Rosario, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near National Flag Memorial from Expedia. Book today!