See yourself rambling around the city center of your next vacation, taking note of the buildings or the gorgeous settings wherever you look. However, there's one attraction you're anticipating in particular: National Folk Museum. The moment has come to get yourself there.
Where to Stay Near National Folk Museum
Hotels near National Folk Museum
Having too many long dinners and shopping sprees? Make up for your previous vacation habits with a bit of culture at National Folk Museum.
It's located in Seoul, the country's capital. This busy urban center beckons travelers from every region of the planet.
With 42 hotels situated within 0.6 miles of National Folk Museum, you'll be spoiled for choice! The Somerset Palace Seoul, Myeonggajae Guesthouse and Sunbee Hotel are some of the popular ones.
Within the vicinity are plenty of reasonably priced hotels if you're hoping to keep expenses down while you're exploring new places. 1 mile away, is the Lotte Hotel Seoul, but if that's not right for you, then you could check out the Westin Chosun Seoul, which is 1 mile away.
Some people just prefer accommodation that's luxurious and extravagant. Lucky for you, there's a large range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. Make sure you take a look at the ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong, which is only 1 mile away. Another great place is the Koreana Hotel, 0.9 miles away.
초코렛뮤지옴 is an eatery that is close to National Folk Museum. Travelers in need of a caffeine fix come here for coffee and treats. When the sun starts to fade, you should get going to 데져트피자 for a hearty meal. Take it easy with a couple of beers from Sanchez Makgeolli.
Not ready to leave? It's okay, because there's plenty more than just National Folk Museum to do in the region:
- Arrange a tour of Gyeongbok Palace, this historic palace has stood the test of time.
- Tour the fascinating historic village, Bukchon Hanok Village, and walk charming streets known by people from long ago.
- Don't miss the opportunity to walk under Gwanghwamun and get a glimpse into history.
- The Blue House allows amateur historians the opportunity to see inside a property of great historic importance.
- You simply can't pay a visit to this area without stopping into Dongwha Duty Free Shop to stroll around this popular shop.
Rooms in Seoul listed on Expedia offer all you want, so you are sure to find spots near National Folk Museum you'll enjoy. Start searching: Seoul saw quite a few newcomers in the past year. Once reservation time arrives, you can spend confidently: countless guests would suggest their Seoul hotel to their friends or family members. You're just a click away from all the secret pointers you could want.
- You're in a good place if you're in search of room contentment in addition to cleanliness.
- Discover that Seoul hotels are waiting to invite you into fresh and presentable rooms.
- The staff at accommodation near National Folk Museum go beyond what is expected which will only improve your visit to this fine feature.
As you can see, it's understandable why vacations near Seoul got additional visitors in 2016 than 2015. Plus, thanks to our vast database of hotels near National Folk Museum, your desired spot awaits.
There are still more activities to do in Seoul when you've checked National Folk Museum off your timetable.
- Seoul has been hidden away, but it is currently starting to gain in status.
- Be informed about Seoul's past, then head out on the town to end your day right.
- After you spend some time on its a full itinerary of action, you'll notice Seoul also knows a few things about welcoming its travelers with a friendly hello.
Arrange your stuff, wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and call on more than a few new photo ops. You'll never regret planning a journey to Seoul, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near National Folk Museum. Book today!