Picture yourself sauntering through the downtown area during your upcoming holiday, taking note of the exquisite landscapes or the monuments wherever you look. However, there is one attraction you have been especially counting on: National History Museum of Transylvania. The time has arrived to get yourself there.
Hotels at National History Museum of Transylvania
Hotels near National History Museum of Transylvania
Indulging in the culture of a destination is a crucial part of understanding the society. If you tend to gravitate towards the more compelling sites, you will relish in some time at National History Museum of Transylvania.
Making your way there is quite the adventure, as it's located 200 miles from the country's capital city, Bucharest, in Cluj-Napoca.
Discover a great hotel just a short walk away. You'll find 24 within 2 miles of National History Museum of Transylvania. Consider the Grand Hotel Italia, just 2 miles away, the Opera Plaza, 0.7 miles away, or the City Plaza Hotel, 0.2 miles away.
Would you rather spend your dollars on activities? Opt to get your sleep at one of the several budget hotels in the area. The Ramada Cluj (0.8 miles away) and the Villa-Hotel Escala (0.5 miles away) are two popular options to bare in mind.
If luxurious accommodation is something you dream of, there's a whole bunch of upmarket hotels here. Raise the bar on your vacation experience at the Vila Turistica Siago, (0.6 miles away), or the Lol et Lola Hotel, (0.5 miles away).
Take in the aromatic scents of freshly-roasted coffee and nibble on a delicious treat at Bulgakov Café. This local coffee shop is the ideal stop for travelers who plan to spend time at National History Museum of Transylvania. You might also like to revitalize with a nourishing evening meal at Trattoria Fiorentina. You'll be delighted to know that this spot is also in the heart of things. Then, kick off a fun evening with some beers at Janis la Stuf.
During your visit to the area, you'll realize there is so much more than just National History Museum of Transylvania to check out:
- Easily spotted, Franciscan Church is an iconic part of the local landscape. This church plays a significant role in the social and religious culture of the community.
- Take a look around and you will discover a few fascinating monuments, including Birthplace of Matthias Corvinus.
- Find out more about local legends at Matthias Corvinus House, a compelling landmark in the area.
- Whether you are an art enthusiast or just like seeing beautiful things, National Museum of Art is a gallery that is well-worth your time.
- St. Michael's Church is sacred for some, however anyone can appreciate the tranquility it offers.
It is 0.9 miles from National History Museum of Transylvania to the nearest train terminal, Cluj-Napoca Train Station.
Expedia's roster of Cluj-Napoca rooms has all you require, so you can surely have spots near National History Museum of Transylvania that you'll fall in love with. Cluj-Napoca welcomed quite a few sightseers last year, so start hunting. You're a few clicks away from all the recommendations you could want. Once reservation time is here, you'll do so confidently: numerous guests recommended their Cluj-Napoca hotel.
- "Orderly, neat, and primed to greet you" is the name of the game for Cluj-Napoca hotel rooms.
- We've got accommodations that are cozy for all kinds, from large families to travelers on their own.
- The staff at lodging around National History Museum of Transylvania provide wonderful service, which is appropriate for such a magnificent feature.
Rooms in Cluj-Napoca saw extra visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. And thanks to our vast directory of hotels near National History Museum of Transylvania, we see your prized site in your future.
Cluj-Napoca Fascinating Facts
With National History Museum of Transylvania checked off your list, you'll still have things to see and do in Cluj-Napoca.
- Cluj-Napoca is now beginning to make itself known after having been a closed book.
- Dine on a nice snack of the local fare and happen upon the perfect boutique to look for souvenirs.
- Take some time to plan one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon find Cluj-Napoca also knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the red carpet.
You won't regret planning a visit to Cluj-Napoca, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near National History Museum of Transylvania. Arrange your stuff, say goodbye to the same old landmarks and call on some astonishing new scrapbook photos!