Think of yourself wandering around the roads of an unfamiliar city, staring up at the marvellous nature or the monuments everywhere around you. But there's one draw you've been especially counting on: National Museum of American Jewish History. The moment has come to get there.
Find Your National Museum of American Jewish History Accommodation
Hotels near National Museum of American Jewish History
National Museum of American Jewish History is a generous piece of local culture.
You'll find it in Philadelphia, a lively city that many tourists love getting familiar with.
National Museum of American Jewish History has many accommodations in the immediate area. There are 55 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. The Rittenhouse Philadelphia is located just 1 mile from National Museum of American Jewish History. Some more popular options include The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton, 1 mile away, and The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia, 0.8 miles away.
You'll be able to assign extra coin for sightseeing if you choose to sleep at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia (0.2 miles away) and the Philadelphia Center City Residence Inn by Marriott (0.7 miles away) are popular options to bare in mind.
If you're looking around for a hotel that's a bit special, you'll find a range of upmarket accommodations close by. Be sure to look up the Best Western Plus Independence Park Hotel, which is just 0.3 miles away. A second option is the Le Meridien Philadelphia, 0.8 miles away.
Looking for a quick caffeine boost? Cosi (325 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia) is the place for you. Merely 0.2 miles away from National Museum of American Jewish History, travelers come in for strong coffee and sweet treats. Field House (1150 Filbert Street, Philadelphia) is merely 0.6 miles away from National Museum of American Jewish History. What's stopping you from heading to this lively watering hole?
After you've finished with National Museum of American Jewish History, you should take a look at what else this area has to offer you:
- Pop into Independence Visitor Center to pick up some useful information before you start exploring.
- United States Mint, a historic government building, will interest anyone who would like to learn more about the region's past.
- If you are after an interesting museum trip, be sure to visit National Constitution Center.
- Explore the past and learn about the story behind Benjamin Franklin Bridge, one of the area's most culturally important engineering projects.
- African American Museum boasts interesting displays on the events that made this area what it is today.
It's quite simple to reach National Museum of American Jewish History by train. The closest station is 8th and Market, which you'll find about 0.3 miles away. Jefferson Station is the second closest terminal at 0.5 miles away.
Expedia's roster of rooms in Old City, Philadelphia furnishes all the things you need, so you can be certain to get spots near National Museum of American Jewish History you'll fall in love with. Old City, Philadelphia saw more than a few newcomers over the past year, so get researching. Once the time comes to book, you can rest easy: travelers of all kinds would recommend their Old City, Philadelphia hotel to an office-mate. Need help deciding? You're just a click away from all the information and pointers you're searching for.
- Fitting for such a dazzling feature, the staff at lodging close to National Museum of American Jewish History go above and beyond.
- Rooms in Old City, Philadelphia hotels are always clean and fresh.
- From family reunions to travelers on their own, we have satisfying suites for all kinds.
As you can see, it's understandable why Old City, Philadelphia rooms got greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015. You can stay right nearby with Expedia's excellent registry of hotels near National Museum of American Jewish History.
Learn About Old City, Philadelphia
There are still more things to see and do in Old City, Philadelphia once National Museum of American Jewish History is crossed off your schedule.
- Old City, Philadelphia hasn't been really well-known in the guide books, but it is currently starting to be recognized.
- Head out on the town to end your exploration with a bang; when the sun comes up, get cultured about the area's background.
- You will notice Old City, Philadelphia also knows some things about laying out the welcome mat after you spend some hours on its a full itinerary of excursions.
Say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and call on more than a few new landscapes. You'll never regret paying a visit to Old City, Philadelphia, particularly when you cash in on our awesome deals on hotel rooms near National Museum of American Jewish History. Book today!