Top Hotels Near National Museum of Archaeology in Warsaw
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to National Museum of Archaeology
Top Hotels Close to National Museum of Archaeology
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 10, 2020
National Museum of Archaeology Hotel Guide
Explore more of the region with a stop at National Museum of Archaeology.
It is found in Warsaw, the nation's capital. This energetic urban center attracts visitors from every part of the world.
With 25 hotels within a radius of 0.6 miles of National Museum of Archaeology, you'll certainly be spoiled for choice! The Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw, Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel, Warsaw and Podwale Apartment are among the most popular ones.
If you're shattered from your travels and require somewhere affordable yet cheerful so get a bit of rest, there is a range of budget hotels nearby. The Duval Serviced Apartments (0.5 miles away) and the Design City - Brzozowa Apartment Old Town (0.6 miles away) are two popular places that you might like to check out.
Would you prefer accommodations that are more on the luxurious side? If so, you're in luck, as there are a range of upmarket hotel options close by. Just two options that exceed expectations when it comes to comfort and charm are the P&O Apartments Arkadia and the Castle Square Apartment, which sit only 0.9 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
From time to time, you need something sweet! Stop by Starbucks for a light meal and a cup of robust coffee. This popular spot is situated close to National Museum of Archaeology. If your stomach is really grumbling with hunger, grab a table at Arsenal, another top local establishment. And then, kick off a festive night out with some beers at MultiPub "Pod Grubą Kaśką".
Other Places to Visit near National Museum of ArchaeologyBefore you head off, take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Architecture and history admirers will be shocked by the brilliance of Palace of the Four Winds.
- If you need a well-deserved break, stroll over to Bank Square, find a bench, and watch all the action at this popular meeting place.
- John Paul II Museum is a fascinating attraction for art appreciators.
- An unmistakable building, Reformed Franciscan Church is an iconic piece of the local landscape. The church has an important role in the social and religious way of life of the region.
- Experience a tour of Krasinski Palace, this important palace is absolutely iconic.
Warszawa Gdańska is within walking distance of National Museum of Archaeology, making the train a popular choice for visitors.