Imagine yourself in a new city: you might picture yourself rambling around the lanes, gazing up at the gorgeous environment or the monuments wherever you look. Still, National Museum of Myanmar is one feature you have been prepared for most of all. For as long as you can recall, it has been an entry on your to-do list, and right now is finally the moment to check it off.
Find Your Best National Museum of Myanmar Accommodation
Hotels near National Museum of Myanmar
Bring your imagination on vacation too, at National Museum of Myanmar.
To see it with your own eyes, you will need to go 200 miles away from the national capital, Naypyidaw, and into a destination called Yangon.
The area within 2 miles of National Museum of Myanmar boasts about 74 hotels. A few are the Chatrium Hotel Royal Lake Yangon, the Yangon International Hotel Japan and the Summit Parkview, just 2 miles, 0.3 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
If you're tired from your travels and are yearning for somewhere affordable but cheerful to get some precious sleep, then there is a range of budget hotels nearby. Positioned 1 mile from it is the Backpacker Bed and Breakfast, but you might also want to look at the Scott @ 31st Street if you're looking for another option. It's 1 mile away.
If you'd like to have a stylish, comfortable refuge to head back to after a long day of sightseeing, the numerous nearby upmarket hotel options should excite you. Be sure to look up the Willow Inn, which is a mere 2 miles away. Another great hotel is the Wayfarer's Rest - Chinatown, 1 mile away.
Be sure to sample the robust coffee and gorgeous treats available at Yangon Cafe, a popular spot not far from National Museum of Myanmar. A little later, you ought to delight in some dinner at another spot within this area, J's Irrawaddy. And lastly, pop open a beer and talk to some of the locals while you kick up your heels at The Corriander Leaf: Indian Fine Dining.
After you've finished with National Museum of Myanmar, don't forget to check out what else this area has to offer you:
- The Planetarium is a planetarium here. Take your family there and see if you can spot some aliens!
- Take a walk and enjoy the ambiance of one of the local area's well-loved civic spaces, People's Square.
- Have a night out at Yangon National Theatre if you love theatrical plays and live entertainment.
- Enjoy the leafy trees, soft grass and fresh air at People's Park, a frequently visited urban park.
- If you're searching for a place for your mind to roam free, Shwedagon Pagoda boasts a serene ambiance.
The metro is one way to reach National Museum of Myanmar. Pyay Road Railway Station is the closest station, you can find it approximately 0.3 miles away. Shan Road is the next best terminal you could use. It's 0.5 miles away.
Expedia's list of hotels in Yangon furnishes everything you require, so you can be certain to have selections near National Museum of Myanmar that you'll fall in love with. You won't be alone: Yangon was a pretty celebrated landing place last year. You'll roam with confidence when it comes time to reserve your spot, too: sightseers of all manner approved of their Yangon hotel. Discover all the guidance you could want.
- Looking for room satisfaction plus neatness? You're in a good place.
- "Neat, tidy, and quick to show you in" is how Yangon hotels operate.
- The staff at lodging near National Museum of Myanmar surpass all expectations, which can only enhance your visit to this dazzling feature.
Hotels in Yangon received more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. Thanks to our excellent selection of hotels near National Museum of Myanmar, we see your favored place in your future.
Yangon Facts and Figures
Once National Museum of Myanmar is done, you'll still have lots to do in Yangon.
- Until recently, Yangon voyages haven't been in the guidebooks, but stays have been taking off, meaning today is the day to make your wishes come true.
- Yangon also knows several things about receiving its guests with a cordial hello after some hours spent on its a full schedule of pastimes.
- Eat a delightful dish of its native cooking and stroll into an endearing store to browse for gifts.
You won't regret paying a visit to Yangon, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near National Museum of Myanmar from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old views and meet more than a few all-new selfies!