Picture yourself rambling around the lanes of your upcoming getaway, staring up at the monuments or the lovely settings wherever you look. Still, there is one thing you've been anticipating most of all: National Museum of Scotland. For a while, you have wanted to go there, and the moment has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Find Your Future National Museum of Scotland Accommodation
Hotels near National Museum of Scotland
National Museum of Scotland is a highly popular attraction that brings loads of travelers throughout the year.
This destination is just one of many hidden treasures that Edinburgh, the nation's capital city, has to offer its visitors.
With 80 hotel options located within 0.6 miles of National Museum of Scotland, you're sure to be spoiled for choice! Some good ones are The Balmoral Hotel, Old Town Chambers and Le Monde Hotel.
If you'd rather keep your accommodation costs to a minimum, check out the variety of budget hotels in the vicinity. The Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh and the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian are a couple of good options. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the latter is 0.7 miles.
If you'd like to have a stylish, comfortable refuge to head back to after a long day of sightseeing, the many nearby upmarket hotels should excite you. Be sure to check out the Howard, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, just 0.8 miles away, and the Greyfriars Apartments, 0.2 miles away.
Make sure you venture to The Dome (14 George Street, New Town, Edinburgh) to get a boost with a strong coffee and some sweet treats. If you're after something more nourishing, walk the short distance to Hotel du Vin & Bistro Edinburgh (11 Bristo Place, Edinburgh) for a full meal.
After checking out National Museum of Scotland, you might like to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more to do:
- Greyfriars Kirk is a significant piece of the region's history and a crucial reminder of the past.
- When it's time for a drink with your traveling companions, make your way to Greyfriar's Bobby to soak up the fun atmosphere.
- MacEwan Hall is a historic institution for higher learning, and throughout the years its alumni have helped mold this nation into what it is today.
- Like history? Try to arrange some time at Parliament Hall and discover the important decisions which have taken place there over many governments and years.
- Lifelong friendships and professional networks have been consolidated for decades at Reid Concert Hall Museum of Instruments. Observe the continuation of this culture during scheduled tours.
Edinburgh Waverley is as close as you'll get by rail to National Museum of Scotland, it's located approximately 0.3 miles away. Edinburgh Rail Station Office is a second terminal you could use. It's 0.3 miles away.
Old Town hotels from Expedia provide everything you want, so you can be certain to get selections near National Museum of Scotland you'll enjoy. It's time to get researching Old Town welcomed quite a few tourists last year. Need help making a decision? All the recommendations and advice you could ever want we have right here. You'll spend with certainty once reservation time arrives, too: all types of explorers endorsed their Old Town hotel.
- "Fresh, clean, and ready to receive you" is how Old Town hotels function.
- As you might expect near such a fine feature, the staff at lodging near National Museum of Scotland go beyond the expected.
- From family reunions to solo travelers, we've got comfortable spaces for everyone.
It's understandable why hotels close to Old Town received more visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. And thanks to our big registry of hotels near National Museum of Scotland, you can stay right at your favored spot.
Intriguing Old Town
There are still more things to see and do in Old Town when you've checked National Museum of Scotland off your timetable.
- Old Town is now starting to find its place after having been a well-kept secret.
- Head out on the town to end the exploration; when the sun rises, get cultured about the territory's background.
- Use a day to organize some activities, and you'll soon also discover Old Town knows many things about setting out the welcome mat.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and meet more than a few amazing new landscapes. You'll never regret paying a visit to Old Town, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near National Museum of Scotland from Expedia. Reserve now!