Think of yourself walking around the city center of a fresh city, looking up at the architecture or the exquisite world wherever you look. But there's one feature you've been looking forward to most of all: National Museum of the American Indian. You have wanted to escape there for years, and now is finally the time to get there.
Lodging at National Museum of the American Indian
Hotels near National Museum of the American Indian
For an one-of-a-kind cultural experience, stop in and learn something new at National Museum of the American Indian.
The country's capital, Washington, hosts this attraction.
Accommodation options not far from National Museum of the American Indian are certainly plentiful. 100 hotels are within 2 miles. Consider The Jefferson, Washington, DC, just 2 miles away, the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC, 1 mile away, or The Hay-Adams, 1 mile away.
Whether you're globetrotting by yourself or with the family, you may prefer to secure your accommodation with one of the several budget-friendly hotels in the immediate area. 0.7 miles away, you'll come across the Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C, but if that's unsuitable, then you might like to take a look at the Willard InterContinental Washington, which is 1 mile away.
If you don't mind going all out on accommodation, why don't you check out one of the many upmarket hotel options in the vicinity? Make sure you take a look at the W Washington D.C, which is only 1 mile away. Another great option is the JW Marriott Washington DC, 1 mile away.
Just 0.4 miles from National Museum of the American Indian, Pavilion Café (The Sculpture Garden, 7th Street & Constitution Avenue, Washington) offers drained tourists strong coffees and sweet pastries. That said, if you are craving something more hearty, take the short walk to The Capital Grille (601 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington).
Before you head off, check out what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Children and adults alike will excite in the aviation collection and the hands-on displays at National Air and Space Museum.
- Admire the array of flowers, enjoy a relaxing walk and take a break from it all at United States Botanic Garden.
- Come and see Bartholdi Fountain, a historic water feature that has been witness to a number of generations come together at its base.
- As a spot where the area's community members come to reflect on historic events, Ulysses S. Grant Memorial is an one-of-a-kind experience.
- Are you interested in politics? Find some time to visit United States Capitol. The decisions made inside this significant government building have played a role in shaping the area over generations.
Visitors to National Museum of the American Indian commonly arrive by light rail. L'Enfant is the nearest station and is just 0.2 miles away.
Washington places to stay listed on Expedia have all you require, so you'll surely have options near National Museum of the American Indian that you'll adore. You will not be the only one searching Washington was a pretty popular landing place in the past year. You're just a few clicks away from all the recommendations you need. Once you're ready to reserve your spot, you can set off with confidence: new admirers of all kinds endorsed their Washington hotel.
- We have comfortable suites for everyone, from big families with children to individuals.
- As you might hope near such a magnificent monument, the staff at accommodation near National Museum of the American Indian go beyond the expected.
- "Fresh, clean, and ready to invite you in" is the end game for Washington hotels.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's diverse list of hotels near National Museum of the American Indian, your desired place lies in your future.
Washington Facts and Figures
With National Museum of the American Indian checked off your agenda, there are still further things to do in Washington.
- Washington is now starting to make itself known after having been only for those in the know.
- Washington also is a pro when it comes to special care after you spend a day on its abundant action.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to end the good times right; next day, get educated about regional history.
Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and call on more than a few new photo ops. You won't regret planning a getaway to Washington, especially when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near National Museum of the American Indian from Expedia. Book today!