See yourself sauntering through the streets of your future holiday, taking note of the lovely settings or the monuments wherever you look. Still, National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum is one feature you're especially looking forward to. It has been an entry on your to-do list for as long as you can recall, and the moment has arrived to mark it accomplished.
What Are Some Places to Stay Nearby National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum?
Hotels near National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum
Culture is an important element of any region, so enlighten yourself at National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum.
You will find it in Chicago, a city that is frequented by travelers from all over the world.
National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum has an impressive number of places to stay in the immediate vicinity. There are 38 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. The Chicago Downtown Condo - Michigan Ave Suite ID #14-15 is just 0.6 miles from National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum. More popular options are the JW Marriott Chicago, 2 miles away, and the W Chicago - City Center, 2 miles away.
Be a savvy traveler and book a room at your choice of the several budget hotels situated in the area. The Hyatt Regency McCormick Place and the Chicago's Essex Inn are great options. The first is 0.4 miles away, while the other is 1 mile.
If you'd prefer to have a stylish, comfortable space to return to after all that sightseeing, the many nearby upmarket hotels should be right up your alley. A local gem is the Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago - Downtown, a walk of just 1 mile away. Another is the Congress Plaza Hotel. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
Merely 0.3 miles from National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum you will encounter Overflow Coffee Bar (1550 South State Street, Chicago). This local spot is usually busy with sightseers looking for a strong cup of coffee. Later on, think about the day's activities with a substantial meal at Acadia (1639 South Wabash Avenue, Chicago).
You don't need to travel very far from National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum to find other things to do in this region:
- History aficionados should visit Glessner House Museum, a place where history comes alive to recount events of the past.
- Spend some time at Chicago Women's Park for some entertainment in the local outdoor spaces.
- Get seats at a show or experience a festival at McCormick Place, one of the area's most sought after arenas.
- Gaining an understanding of nature at Field Museum of Natural History is an interesting day out for you and your group.
- Ping Tom Memorial Park is a local spot where you can fully relax and live in the current moment.
18th St. is the nearest station to National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum, it can be found about 0.2 miles away. Another close rail terminal is McCormick Place, which is 0.2 miles away.
Expedia's roster of Chicago hotels offers everything you need, so you can be sure to find a place to stay near National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum that you'll love. You won't be by yourself, as there were hundreds of visitors in the past year. You'll spend with confidence once the time comes to reserve, too: new admirers of all kinds recommended their Chicago hotel. All the information and pointers you could ever want we can provide just a click away.
- "Fresh, clean, and waiting to welcome you in" is always the goal for Chicago hotels.
- As you might anticipate near such a lovely feature, the staff at hotels around National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum exceed all goals.
- And we have accommodations that are cozy for all groups, from big families with children to singles.
With our excellent database of hotels near National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum, your favorite place awaits.
There are still more things to do in Chicago when you've checked National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum off your schedule.
- Chicago is a trendy location that continues to rise in fame.
- Enjoy a night of fun and games to conclude your exploration; next day, visit a local museum.
- Prepare to notice Chicago also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after some hours spent on its ample action.
Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and meet more than a few new photo opportunities. Planning an escape to Chicago is always a good plan, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near National Vietnam Veterans Art Museum from Expedia. Book today!