Visitors can enjoy all that Naubinway has to offer including the sporting events, coffeehouses, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Naubinway
- The closest major airport is in Mackinac Island, MI (MCD), 38.6 mi (62.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Naubinway
A couple of favorite places to visit are Top of the Lake Snowmobile Museum and Millecoquins Point. Additionally, you'll find Newberry Country Club in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Adoba Hotel Naubinway - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Naubinway
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- About 32.40 inches of rain falls on Naubinway each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°F