Find Hotels Near Navala Village, Nadi from $33
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Navala Village
Top Hotels Close to Navala Village
Navala Village Hotel Guide
If Navala Village is at the top of your to-do list, you might like to learn a bit more about it.
It is located in Nadi, a distance of 70 miles from the world-famous national capital, Suva.
If you're looking to stay someplace close by, you'll find at least 9 potential accommodations within 2 miles of Navala Village. One of the most popular hotels is the Trans International Hotel, just 1 mile away. Two other great options are the Fiji Gateway Hotel, 1 mile away, and the Novotel Nadi, only 2 miles away.
The Galaxy Hotel Fiji is an accessible budget hotel that can be found a short 1 mile away.
There's nothing wrong with treating yourself from time to time, so why not spend your nights at one of the nearby lavish hotels? The Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa and the Fiji Orchid are favored by many travelers.
Whether you're looking to try out something new or stick with something classic, Best Fish & Chips-Waimalika (Queens Road) has a meal for you. Only 0.5 miles from Navala Village, this dining establishment is easy to reach.
Other Places to Visit near Navala VillageOnce you've finished with Navala Village, don't forget to take a look at what the rest of this area can offer you:
- The tranquil ambiance at Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple gives you the perfect chance to view things from a different perspective.
- The Garden of the Sleeping Giant is simply a wonderful place to travel to if you're a keen gardener, and are searching for a relaxing day in the fresh air.
- This planet is brimming with amazing natural phenomena. Be inspired by the magic of Mother Nature as you watch steam rise from the clear waters of Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool.
- Bag a bargain, purchase some memorabilia or taste test some of the local fare at Namaka Market.
- Wailoaloa Beach is a great place to let the kids loose, getting them off their video games and into some fresh air!