Travelers to Nawi will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Taveuni (TVU-Matei), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nawi
A couple of favorite places to visit are Na Sau Bay and Vanua Levu. In the area, you'll also find Waitatavi Bay and Wairiki Catholic Mission Church.
As you plan your trip to Nawi, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 15 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Remote Resort, Fiji Islands is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Nawi can enjoy access to a private beach and a restaurant, along with a private plunge pool. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
- Sau Bay Fiji Retreat - off Taveuni is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Na Sau Bay can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast.
- Dolphin Bay Divers Retreat is located within 4.3 mi (6.9 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star resort in Vanaira Bay features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a beach bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Nawi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Nawi gets about 71.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 65°F