Great stay with room for improvement
Posted Aug 7, 2016 on Hotels
Overall we had a great four night stay, though there were some clear pros and cons.
1. Excellent swimming pool, but slightly on the colder side of comfortable.
2. Great range and quality in the breakfast buffet.
3. Location is less than 200m to two or three great restaurants, and less than 100m walk to St George's beach out the back gate.
4. Free transfers were provided on both arrival and departure (to the port and the airport).
1. The wifi was terribly unreliable. You can surf the net with a lot of patience, but even 1 minute videos were hard to stream
2. We had no control over when our room was cleaned and there was no "do not disturb" or "please clean" sign to hang on our door. This resulted in our room being cleaned late one afternoon JUST as we returned after a long and hot day of walking, yet another day our room was being cleaned while we were at breakfast and once again our preparation for the day was interrupted while we waited
3. Air conditioner broke one night, resulting in a hot and disrupted sleep. The next morning the hotel said it was down throughout the whole hotel. To their credit they fixed it quickly and when it worked the rest of our four night stay, the air con was quick, efficient and cold